Who's the best Walking Dead character?

Carol is my favorite character, she always keeps me guessing and you just keep finding out more and more things about how badass she is. However, I think Rick is by far the most attractive.

123

Most Helpful Guy

• I still like Rick the best. Darryl's great too. I used to hate Carol, honestly. But after season 4 she became one of my favorite characters. Then she took an instant 180 and went through that "I don't kill anymore" phase like Morgan did and she got kind of irritating

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally the same as you! Rewatching the seasons with the boyfriend, and watching carol change again is just ace. But I have to add Glenn too as a favourite character!

• Glenn is pretty great!

• I loved his and Maggie's relationship, how they found each other after the prison went down (hopefully not spoiling ought for you lol) just too cute!!šŸ˜šŸ˜

• I'm almost to season 7