Who's the best Walking Dead character?

Carol is my favorite character, she always keeps me guessing and you just keep finding out more and more things about how badass she is. However, I think Rick is by far the most attractive.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I still like Rick the best. Darryl's great too. I used to hate Carol, honestly. But after season 4 she became one of my favorite characters. Then she took an instant 180 and went through that "I don't kill anymore" phase like Morgan did and she got kind of irritating

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally the same as you! Rewatching the seasons with the boyfriend, and watching carol change again is just ace. But I have to add Glenn too as a favourite character!

1|0
    0|0
    • Glenn is pretty great!

• I loved his and Maggie's relationship, how they found each other after the prison went down (hopefully not spoiling ought for you lol) just too cute!!šŸ˜šŸ˜

• I'm almost to season 7

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Me personally, I think the best one died in season one, it was crawling across the grassy ground near a bicycle until Rick did it dirty and killed it. R. I. P. my rotting friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rick Grimes all the way. He has lost everything and has been through so much hell and could of dies so many times but is still kicking. GO TEAM RICK!

1|1
    0|0
  • I miss the old seasons as well. On the farm and later in the prison. However, my fave character is Darryl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Daryl or Abraham.

We'll Abraham used to be... Fuck you Negan.

1|0
    0|0
  • Darryl and Michonne they kick the most copious amounts of ass

1|0
    0|0
  • Daryl, but Carol has the most character development so far

1|0
    0|0
  • Rick. He's the natural leader, & he's generally good at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • walking dead is boring now , it's like walking humans

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, had to stop watching when the story could only continue because people are doing unbelievably stupid things.

• true that, it's not about zombies anymore

• BETH

1|0
    0|0
  • Iā€™m more like Rick

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Daryl Dixon. He's my redneck friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm dropping the show when Rick dies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Daryl obviously

2|0
    0|0
  • Darrell, easy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Coral.

No not really, I like Rick and Maggie

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a Glenn fan

2|0
    0|0
  • Morgan.

1|0
    0|0
  • Negan... :) i craft his bat...

0|0
    0|0
  • Negan

0|0
    0|0
  • None.. That show sucks donkey ballz..

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes