Night drives🌛 which songs/artist do you listen to?

Do you play a certain song/artist depending on your mood?Night drives🌛 which songs/artist do you listen to??

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• XXXTENTACION - trust me, his songs are just amazing. They’re so deep yet enjoyable, especially when driving around at night.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

What Girls Said 11

• I'm not driving yet but if I have a ride and its at night usually what's playing is stuff like Ozzy Osbourne "shot in the dark" AC/DC "Night Prowler" and anything off of Metallica's "Kill 'Em All" album. And Cinderella's "night songs" (I don't mean the Disney character, this is a glam metal band) XD

0|0
    0|0
    • Curious. Though, back then chicks either listened to cock rock or metal. No in-between. Course, most chicks listened to cock rock and pop back then as well.

• @Ahsthen yeah I tend to consider myself more of a thrasher but open to other types of rock and metal

• The 1975, Kali Uchis, Childish Gambino, Daniel Caesar

1|1
    0|0
  • I love glass animals! It's usually that or my ex's spotify playlists

0|0
    0|0
  • If its a night drive and I am alone probably blackbear. Try listening to Gucci Linen you won't regret it I promise

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't drive, but I do play music depending on my mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only listen to Kpop haha the group I really like is BTS !

0|0
    0|0
  • Rammstein

1|1
    0|1
    • you are a perfect girl!

• @DarkerThanGrey : bah, wanna-be dance metal. Heavy on the wanna-be metal part.

• @Ahsthen I've got you.
      Just asI said, It depends on the mood.
      With some whiskey shoots, a good "Me, Myself and I" or a "Do I wanna know" will do good.
      With a solo ride in the rain, Kavinsky - Nightcall.

• i like to play twice, bts, wannaone

0|0
    0|0
  • 90’s hip-hop / r&b

0|0
    0|0
  • Nirvana, stone temple pilots, if im in a grungey mood haha

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes