What where the best/worst warriors in history?

I recently discovered the meaning of my surname, it's derivative of old Norwegian and German for "Son of Wolf", this mainly comes from my relation to Viking invaders from Europe. So I got a new found love of them since making this discovery, despite all the wrong they did and don't get me wrong they did a lot of bad stuff.

Regardless, based on their barbarity I was curious what the community thinks was the worst to encounter warriors in history?

Poll includes a warrior from each continent or add any I've missed.
  • Viking
  • Apachie
  • Samurai
    Vote C
  • Zulu
    Vote D
  • Aztec
    Vote E
  • Australian Aborigines
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

15

Most Helpful Girl

• My guess would be the Samurai. But I have no idea. Kinda hard to compare.

Most Helpful Guy

• They were Janissaries of Ottoman Empire, I wonder why u didn't add them, Ottomans ruled more than half of Europe with their Janissaries. They were known as "Bodyguards of Sultan" the most elite and best soldiers in Ottoman Empire, they defeated their rivals Landsknechts of Habsburg Monarchy and Conquistadores of Spanish Empire at the same time.

• Didn't think about them, just wrong the first that came to mind. Good shout though mate.

• Np mate I know a lot about them.