Vote C
  • Wtf is anime?
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I put no as for the majority of people won't be poorly effected by it. But the truth is that It can be quite bad for those who become homebodies or "neets". These are people who stay at home 24/7 and leave only for food if that, they lack jobs, social life, and just about snythijjg good for to video games and anime. This is a problem for men in Japan cause they will get a waifu and fall in love, they lose what real and not then become consumed with a cartoon. The same can be said with hentai as the characters often look very young which is a whole rabbit hole for pedophilia in the real world.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 12

• Yes pretty looking characters are an bad influence, how could they not? I'm kidding, it's not, but it's also depends on the anime, there is some weird anime out there. :)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BeautyIsBad

0|1
    0|0
  • If anime is a bad influence, then I will become bad. Anime isn't just all action, and animated women, but a lot makes us think of how we live our lives, and out own mortality. Do we want to waste it or live it to the fullest?

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel like "Yes". Most of the time, it promotes evil... But some isn't! (In my opinion.) Spellbound!!! I read a forward on it in my OTAKU magazine!

0|1
    0|0
    • A thousand Pardons!! The name of the Anime is "The Ancient Magus' Bride"... I was horribly wrong.

• It can be. I'm not going to say movies are a bad influence but some certainly can be

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf is anime?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|2
    0|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course not. Why should it be?