What do you think is it good?

What do you think is it good?

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG. OMG. I love it. It's so good. I love all those movies and the fact that you combined them so cohesively into one just makes it perfect.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• It's a cartoon, but I doubt it's a cartoon for kids. Too many questions would rise lol. However, kids play all the zombie games these days...

0|0
    1|0

• I love the theme of corpse bride!

My tats are not like this. But it's what I wanted put on my skin. I know someone will want that, but it's not my style (it is awesome! ), so, with that said...

Looks a little "blocky". The person on the left looks out of place, doesn't blend well with the other subjects.

For 17? You are blessed with a talent! Keep working at it! You will be famous some day!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's good but I know that you can do better there is some good detail in there but I do see quiet a bit of space that you can use for other things such putting down Autumn leafs for Jack, behind the corpse bride a tomb stonr, for coriline show off a spider web behind that cat filling in some of that negative space for the other one I don't know I have not seen that movie yet

0|0
    0|0
  • that's impressive

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn 5stars

0|0
    0|0
  • Awesome. Love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I love it. I really liked how you combined all the tim burton-esque Halloween movies 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • If that is a drawing it is great! Did u draw that?

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s really good sweetie.
      An old art teacher once told me a great picture has no white spots, the artist covers the page with art, the only white is part of the picture. Keep going and your art will be in a museum or sold one day.

• Yesss

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes