Any other girls who watch gaming YouTube channels?

Im well aware there are lots who watch YouTube stuff and are gamers. But im curious of the others who watch gaming youtubers and what some of your favorites are. Personally I enjoy Sips (like dad gamer to me). Funhaus has good content. Same as most of Rooster Teeth and many others. Im curious about others interests. Guys feel free to answer too. But not just Jacksepticeye or Pewdiepie. I watch them. But they obvious answers.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• There probably are other girls who watch gaming YouTube channels

• I know lol. The question just attracts more attention. Just curious on what types of youtubers they watch. Which gaming ones

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont watch certain youtubers. I only watch certain games, mostly horror. Ill search that game and watch whoever pops up.

• Oh i see. I've actually never meant someone with that method of watching YouTube stuff. Usually they have their favorites.

• Oh I see. But i meant that you don't have in favorites. You just watch whoever is playing it

• Yeah. I mean there are some repeats i visit but it really depends who pops up first in my searcg