Any other girls who watch gaming YouTube channels?

Im well aware there are lots who watch YouTube stuff and are gamers. But im curious of the others who watch gaming youtubers and what some of your favorites are. Personally I enjoy Sips (like dad gamer to me). Funhaus has good content. Same as most of Rooster Teeth and many others. Im curious about others interests. Guys feel free to answer too. But not just Jacksepticeye or Pewdiepie. I watch them. But they obvious answers.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There probably are other girls who watch gaming YouTube channels

0|0
    0|0
    • I know lol. The question just attracts more attention. Just curious on what types of youtubers they watch. Which gaming ones

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont watch certain youtubers. I only watch certain games, mostly horror. Ill search that game and watch whoever pops up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh i see. I've actually never meant someone with that method of watching YouTube stuff. Usually they have their favorites.

• Show All
    • Oh I see. But i meant that you don't have in favorites. You just watch whoever is playing it

• Yeah. I mean there are some repeats i visit but it really depends who pops up first in my searcg

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Nowadays mostly gamers are watch youtube and gaming is thig you will mostly see on yt. I watch Sparkles and Tweeday ( They are playing CS:GO ) and also I am wathing Shroud who is playing PUBG. But like there are gamers there is many other things. Disstracks were in trending for couple of months now people are talking about boxing matches on yt because of KSI and Joe Weller. In total yt is really interesting place 😂 and that is why everyone likes it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I sometimes enjoy Sparkles stuff. Not an avid watcher. And ja I've seen all the boxing drama. Personally I really can't stand KSI. Or the Jake Brothers or any of those tools. But congrats to them that the boxing event with KSI was very successful. Smart business planning. Just dont like their channels so much

• Yea I don't watch them either but everyone likes to see drama and yes I agree with you boxing match was great idea.

• I've also gotten into twitch. But mainly since some of youtubers i follow going toward it. Cause they make more money off it. But im burning myself out. Watched 7 and a half hour stream yesterday. With some breaks. Now next is 6 and a half. But I love Sips. So its like relaxing to watch

• i used to but they dont interest me very much anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • of course, my friends do

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Except for playing World of Warcraft, I haven't gamed since college.

0|0
    0|0
    • Awww. Well to each their own. I've grown up with it. Watched dad play games from early childhood. So grew up with it. The old Nintendo consoles and Sony and pc. All the way to now. Im still going

Recommended myTakes