I need some friends?

Ok I'm really lonely when I get home from school because all my friends never answer their phones. Is there anyone that wants to hangout?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is not the place for this kind of thing and honestly you are 13, you don't need to randomly invite people you don't know to go "hang out" are you trying to get raped or kidnapped or worse? Please don't do this again. Talk to your parents about you feeling lonely and keep them in the loop, I know they are probably annoying but still, talk to your parents about how your feeling lonely, keep them in the loop. They will give you the best advice you can find tailored directly for you ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know if taken that in and to be honest I just want someone that I can text when I'm bored.

• I think you should instead start putting your phone away when you get home, your showing classic addiction symptoms toward the internet and your phone. You NEED that connection and input... Yeah... Your going through a constant string of random people... Mostly guys... trying to have conversations with you and you are only 13? Don't you find that wrong that 20 year old guys below responding so fast? Find a hobby, Join a club, find that 1 friend you can normally hang out with because this is the wrong place for what are saying you want, and the more you keep looking for your validation online, the less your actual life will have any meaning to you, so you will be lonely longer. Vicious cycle? Of course, that's psychology.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• What go you like to do? I like sailboats so I often follow the fora and make acquaintances there. Not real time interaction, but keeps the boredom away.

0|0
    0|1
  • The hell! Why you grown men responding and asking to chat with her! She’s 13! You all are sick!

0|0
    0|0
  • what kinda hangout?

plus are u 13?

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes I'm 13, and just chatting, I'm not interested in meeting up.

• you are asking in a very wrong place for that

1|1
    0|0
  • Here I am 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Start here.

0|0
    1|0
  • Why are all these grown men responding to this

0|1
    0|0
  • I know how that feels

0|0
    0|0
  • Want to be my friend?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i can surely be your friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Here i am

0|0
    2|0
  • Be careful asking that on social media.

0|0
    0|0

Means NO

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes