Why is Black Panther making so much money?

I didn't love it

827

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow that's it, pack up Hollywood, one of your movies isn't the best thing gag user LunerBlood has ever seen we've wasted all this time creating this whole industry for naught. I can't believe we let LunerBlood down. How could we have been so blind?

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously many people did enjoy it or were at least hyped up to see it. It is making a lot of money because it's had a great reception and word of mouth has spread. It's basic common sense really. I haven't seen it but I will do so soon enough. I'll judge it as a movie, not as a political statement.