What is fortnite?

I know it is a game but what is the hype and why are guys so obsessed with it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a battle royal (I think it's called like that), which pretty much means that it's not at all related to any story.. You play one round and if you die, you start the next.
    Games like these are perfect for streaming, as a full "play through" of a single round often has the optimal length for an episode.. Thus.. Many popular streamers use to play games like these (fortnite, pubg, lol).
    These games aren't initially good games but easily get a lot of hype from streams, bring a lot money for the developers, are updated a lot because of their popularity caused by this, which is why people rarely stop playing them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You get dropped in a map to kill every other player and can build shit from what I've gathered. Also there's like a billion characters so that's fun.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I've never played it but.. it's a battle royal game. You face off against other players to be the last one standing. You must use skill and strategy to eliminate your opponents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you heard of PUBG? It's like that but a more cartoony style and you can build forts and stuff so there's some extra strategy involved.

As for why it's so popular I assume it's because it's a highly competitive game.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a battle royal game, I tried it and don't understand why people are freaking out over it

0|1
    0|0
  • I know a few women who play it. It's a free for all shooter where you can build environments to use.

0|0
    0|1
  • I've downloaded it but I hate it it's more for like kids obvs not mature lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Garbage

0|0
    0|0
  • The best video game ever created.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes