I don;t like FRIENDS. I find that series stupid. How many people here feel the same?

I think its just lame. Its more for school going crowd I feel.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s an old show. I used to see it and think only OLD people like this.. lol I also used to think they were all ugly, and I can’t watch shows with ugly peoples 😂 .. BUT I GREW UP... this show ended five million years ago, and I watched practically everything on Netflix... I was bored and then I said eh what the heck, I’ll give this a try... and guess what 😯 I loved it! Hahahahaha I just finished it two weeks ago and I’m sad I finished it lol I miss it.. now watching that 70s show but it’s kind of like meh.. 😕

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like how u already know many people are gonna be against you so go anonymous.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I only like it for putting me to sleep and ogling young Jennifer Aniston. Good background noise and a radiant hottie.

0|1
    0|0
  • I literally always hated it. Hated it when it was on air, hated it when everyone lost their shit over it getting put on Netflix, hate it still.

0|1
    0|0
  • No way

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I loved that show. Seen every episode. What do you meanly it's more fir school going crowd?

0|0
    0|0
  • Idc about that series overrated

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like it either, I don't get dry humor.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its a good thing that it makes you younger huh?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes