I don;t like FRIENDS. I find that series stupid. How many people here feel the same?

I think its just lame. Its more for school going crowd I feel.

45

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s an old show. I used to see it and think only OLD people like this.. lol I also used to think they were all ugly, and I can’t watch shows with ugly peoples 😂 .. BUT I GREW UP... this show ended five million years ago, and I watched practically everything on Netflix... I was bored and then I said eh what the heck, I’ll give this a try... and guess what 😯 I loved it! Hahahahaha I just finished it two weeks ago and I’m sad I finished it lol I miss it.. now watching that 70s show but it’s kind of like meh.. 😕

Most Helpful Guy

• I like how u already know many people are gonna be against you so go anonymous.