What's the best rap music decade for you?

• 80s
    Vote A
  • 90s
    Vote B
  • 2000s
    Vote C
  • 2010s
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I grew up with music of 2000s /2010s so I will just go for 2010s, most music of 2010 I still listen.
    I haven't really listened to music before that period.

0|0
    0|0
    • then you should research on 1990s because that was the time when the rap music is really rap music.

• I don't really listen to rap haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• 80 to 90s after 90s rap lost irs hype. Most talented people either died or been put in jail for tax evasion. I agree its 90s mostly.

0|0
    0|0
    • which rappers been put in jail for tax evasion for example? I heard that USA is too strict and difficult and merciless on tax issues.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• Late 80's through 90's.. I loved Run DMC, LL CoolJ and NWA but Tupac was my all time favorite yes i like a few artists in the 2000's but this is just my opinion but after Pac's and Biggie's death I think hip hop was getting worse and worse my kids are in high school and i think the hip hop they listen to is garbage just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like so far 2010 has more influences from other types of music, rock, edm etc. Feels like it’s finding a way larger following.

0|0
    0|0
  • it gets better as it evolves so for me its impossible to answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Rap isn't music

0|0
    0|3
    • another butthurt detected

• rap is the best music style in the world, I can not like any other genre even though I'm too white. you fucking idiot.

• "rap" and "music" in one sentence :(

0|0
    0|3
    • it is music regardless of whether you like it or not

• Show All
    • i will put it in very simple terms for you. music has notes.

eminem is a lyrical genius but he does not make music.

• then if I compose a melody and make a great beat, isn't that "music" to you too?

Recommended myTakes