Do you prefer Dc or Marvel?

AND WHY?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dc. Mostly because of Batman but if it ever came to a close with marvel, then dc would still win because of what pre-52 Superman represented, he was an all powerful demi-god and yet sometimes more human then any other superhero I have ever seen. Bonus points to Rorschach since he is part of dc universe as well.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Marvel.

I'm only really interested in movies, and DC just can't seem to make good ones. Marvels extended universe ranges from moderately enjoyable to amazing, DC is consistently garbage. (Including Wonder Woman!)

It's a pity DC ended their Dark Knight series for their extended universe. What a waste.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• DC because they haven't flooded theaters with nearly as many stupid movies. If DC had as many movies as Marvel then I guess I would have to hate them both equally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel. DC makes absolutely awful TV shows, and their movies are sub par. Wonder Woman was the only decent movie so far.

Also, there are more entertaining and interesting characters within the Marvel universe

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are really good

But if I have to prefer one of them I would go with DC since I grow up with it (my country didn't sell any Marvel comics back then)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dc, because of it s darker characters and nihilistic viewpoint. You?

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel the characters relate more to real life faults

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Marvel. It is a little bit more shit than DC. But they're both trash anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am just a normie witching film theory and both companie's movies. I don't really care ( lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love both. They both have great charecters, stories, and similar characters.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Marvel.
    I seen marvel since when i was child. I like more than DC.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel

0|0
    0|0
  • marvel

but dc is fine too

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel

0|0
    0|0
  • Dc because of Dr. Manhattan

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel

0|0
    0|0
  • Dc cause batman

0|0
    0|0
  • DC because Batman

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i prefer Dc comics and movies from marvel.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Marvel, probably because I've seen a lot of marvel movies but only like 2 DC ones

0|0
    0|0
  • I like DC better.
    I like their color schemes and artistry better

0|0
    0|0
  • For comics DC for Movies Marvel

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel

0|0
    0|0