Venom Movie: Is Tom Hardy a good choice to play the role of Venom?

If not , who would you cast for the role of venom?

721

Most Helpful Guy

• He is not someone who fits to play Eddie Brock but It would be better to keep my mouth shut because I know who Tom Hardy is. He can nail it pretty well. He is been known for his hardwork to fit his characters and I am hoping that he would become my favoirite Antihero.
    I dont really if he is good for this or not but Id choose a more bulky Nikolaj Coster Waldau. Channing Tatum would have been a good choice if he had a little more skill in deep expressions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, he's a extremely good actor and he's so handsome but he can play scary, dark roles perfectly. Very underrated and I think he's one of the best actors I've ever seen since Heath Ledger