So I need peoples opinions. I'm a huge Metallic fan and?

So I'm a huge metallica fan and I just paid 375$(General admission for floor) for a ticket to see them In Sacramento. Do you think It's worth it considering how legendary they are? Should be noted, I've seen them before and think they are worth seeing live. Just the price of tickets this time around baffles me, it understand it's a business. So I need peoples opinions. I'm a huge Metallic fan and...?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• totally worth it!! I fucking love metallica. haven't had the chance to see them live yet though

0|1
    0|0
    • I've seen them 9 years ago. They put on a amazing show. Thing is I needed to catch them once more before they retire.

• well hopefully this upcoming concert will be just as awesome XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Even though I am not a metal fan, in personal think life. music is better than anything you can buy to listen to.

$375 is a bit much though. I blame the stupid business model.

0|0
    0|0
    • I blame people who illegally download musicians. Is if which hurt sales, and in turn Jack the prices of ticket sales.

• Hahaha no it's the resell tickets. Life events are about getting sold out with a very lower price as soon as possible then secretly sell your tickets on the resell market for an extremely high mark up.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It is worth of it if you love it. I gave so much many for Shakira's concerts, once I flew to Barcelona just to watch her live. You love them, you should watch them, fuck what someone can think. You only live once

0|1
    0|0
  • If you really love them, then I guess it's worth it. Personally, I don't think I would pay that much for any concert unless they like... managed to bring Freddy Mercury, Dio and David Bowie back to life and had all three of them perform together.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I also have friend who loves the same thing as you do...
    Id say if you love it that much then spending thay amount is not a bad thing... but please be aware of it.
    I am a PotterHead and I dont know how much I have spent on to buy the merchandise...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. But personally I think Metallica has made grand total of two good songs so maybe I'm a little biased

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes