Your favorite movie... without you?

Would you be upset/hurt If your best friend or significant other went to see a movie you REALLY wanted to see, but without you?

71

Most Helpful Girl

• For a little bit but then I’d go out and treat myself without him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the circumstances...
    But if he/she knew that I love the movie and everything was right to have me also at the moment then Id definitely get hurt and angry...
    Tho I have been blessed by great friends...
    We usually can't afford all the money and time to watch movies at theatres so we download them in HD and watch together on TV at anyone's home. We wait for everyone to get together and watch it with each other at our sides at all costs...
    Spoilers are forbidden but I am the one who has a big mouth...😅
    We still have to wait for a week more to watch Star Wars The Last Jedi together...