Which tv/netflix shows are you ready for/will you be watching the month of March?

Yea i ask this a lot, but theyre constantly changing lol and i like to hear recommendations. So #FeelFreeToList yours and also let me know if you watch any of these that i watch below:

Sundays:
• Real Houswives
• To Rome With Love (ending soon)
• The Royals (starting soon)

Mondays:
• The Bachelor (ending soon... finally)
• Love & HipHop NY (ending soon)
• Love & HipHop Miami (ending soon)
• Love & HipHop ATL (starting soon)
• Teyana and Iman (starting soon)
• Unreal
• Living Biblically
• McMafia
• Good Girls

Tuesday:
• MTV The Challenge
• The Flash
• Americas Next Top Model
• Black Lightning
• Splitting Up Together (starting soon)

Wednesday:
• Grownish
• Krypton (starting soon)

Thursday:
• Growing Up Hiphop Atlanta
• CMT Music City
• Siren (Starting soon)

Friday:
• Masterchef Junior

Saturday:
• Hear Me Love Me See Me

Coming later this year:
• The Crossing
• The Last OG
• Deepstate
• Imposters
• Killing Eve
• Dancing with the stars
• Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger
• Scream Season 3
• Hit the Floor
• You
• Power
• In contempt

and i hate i dont have Crackle cause the Oath looks interesting with Sean Bean and Corey Hardrict

1419

Most Helpful Guys

• Loving your list!

My list consist of:

~ The Flash
    ~ Arrow
    ~ Black Lightning
    ~ Supernatural
    ~ Gotham
    ~ Agents of Shield
    ~ Daredevil
    ~ Jessica Jones
    ~ Punisher
    ~ Iron Fist
    ~ Luke Cage
    ~ Defenders

Looking foward to:
    ~ Krypton
    ~ Jessica Jones S2
    ~ Cloak and Dagger

• Thanks :) Flash is a little boring this season since its little romance and too many people with powers. It barely focuses on the Flash as the hero. Arrow is too blunt for me. The guys on Supernatural are hot but i couldnt get into the first season. I didn't finish season 1 of Gotham nor Agents of Shield lol. I dont have Netflix so can't watch those others but i couldnt get into The Punisher. I doo however like its movie with Thomas Jane. And yes so ready for Krypton and Cloak and Dagger. You should also watxh the trailer for The Crossing

• For The Flash that is the concept of this season. Flash is being a mentor to other heroes as Ollie was to Flash... I like the fact that they didn't use another evil speedster... I'm still trying to get into this season of Arrow but I am losing interest... As far as the other shows you have to try to get through the first season. First seasons are always rough. Lol

• I hope to catch the flash, black lightning, Krypton maybe, marvel' cloak and dagger, and who knows what else. Sadly work has been eating into my leisure time

Most Helpful Girls

• Power (Definitely)

Teyanna and Iman (maybe)

LHH ATL (maybe). Kirk & Rasheeda storyline are old & tired. Mimi/Josline/Stevie storyline also old & tired. Karlie Redd, I don't dislike her but she can go too because I'm tired of the old cast. Keep Tommie Lee, Jessica Dime & Tammy and add some new faces.
    Currently watching and enjoying LHH Miami and Real Housewives of Atlanta (RHOA).

You didn't list "Atlanta" but I might check it out.

• I didn't list atlanta cause i dont watch it lol. But we have the same views of Love & Hiphop for sure haha. Im tired of Joc. I like stevie tho cause he's funny. Whats your views on the women of RHOA

• Yes. Her baby daddy Leon is still fine and ages well.

• He sang on Temptations so good

• Just going to keep watching the shows I’ve been watching.
    -Seal Team
    -S. W. A. T.
    -The Brave
    -Valor
    -The Resident
    -Will & Grace
    Waiting for Season 8 of Archer to come on Nextflix.

• I tried Seal Team and it had potential but it interfered with other showtimes. I watched maybe 4 eps of the Brave but quit cause i want a show with an ongoing story rather than sumn new each time like Law & Order. I didn't watch valor cause i assumed it was like the other two. I heard of the Resident but am debating. I can't do Will & Grace cause will to fine to be plyin gay lol. But if u like all these, def try the Crossing and Deepstate when they come on

• I completely agree with you. I know what I won't be watching in May 🙄

• Ik sucks cause i really wanted to watch sienne. But becca clearly ain't gone pic no black dude. You see how when the first one came out with his British accent she just kept callin him “sweet”. She clearly wasn't attracted. I think all those men were chosen for sienne but becca got bachelorette last minute. Also, im jus glad it ain't tia cause u can tell her fam wasn't gonna allow her to bring someone black home