Favorite childhood cartoon?

I have a lot of favorites but I loved Pokemon ( I was 8 when it first aired in the U. S. in '98 ), Scooby Doo where are you! ( I was born in '92 so I was probably watching re runs because it was aired in '69 so after season 3 it ended in '70 ) More of the Scooby Doo they have made after the original and Courage the cowardly dog ( it was aired in '99 and I was 9 ).

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Courage the Cowardly Dog... even though some episodes creeped me out when I was a kid.

2|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • She can definitely hear. Unless the King Ramses episode damaged her hearing.
      I remember the episode when Muriel was in the tornado and it turned her into a kid. She was such a brat. And who hates macaroni and cheese?

• Yes I remember that episode and that could be possible, I think you're right about the macaroni and cheese.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I love astroboy after school on channel two when I was a kid everybody needs to be envolved in cartoons just to show that you once was a kid and kids watching adults watching cartoons shows them that they enjoy living life. To live life is to enjoy your passed as well as your future and to show everybody around you that you know as friends that you are having fun.

1|0
    0|0
    • I remember my dad talking about that show and yes I totally agree with you, til this day I still enjoy watching cartoons especially the older ones.

• I use to watch a cartoon series called visionaries in early 80’s that was awesome and ahead of its time for a cartoon. But I’ve seen it on you tube and it looks shit haha

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha understandable I enjoyed some of my old favorite cartoons but some looked so stupid looking haha. But I might look into that out of curiosity.

• Show All
    • Haha yeah I understand like Jurassic Park I love those movies but compared to how the updated looks totally different lol

• Jurassic park wasn’t to bad it’s aaiight haha.

• Blue's Clues, Dora the Explorer, Little Bear, Little Bill, Franklin, and several other Nick Jr. cartoons.

1|0
    0|0
  • Scooby Doo
    Courage the Cowardly Dog
    Ed, Edd n Eddy
    Teen Titans
    The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
    Rugrats
    CatDog
    Hey Arnold

1|0
    0|0
  • Robot wars lol, that was my childhood haha. Well other ones too but that one stands out.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha I know exactly what you are talking but the American version out here was called BattleBots that show was awesome.

• Show All
    • God I could talk all night haha, I’ll leave you too it lol, was nice chatting to you.

• I would too if I was on my laptop lol and yes same here!

• Swat Kats, Dexter's Laboratory, Oswald, Looney toons and Samurai jack

1|0
    0|0
    • I remember Samurai Jack my brother watched Swat Kats but I never did. Loved Dexters Laboratory and Looney toons

• Johnny Quest, Spiderman, Fantastic Four, even Fireball XL-5.

1|0
    0|0
    • Not to long ago I watched Johnny Quest with my dad I really enjoyed. I haven't seen Spiderman but just watched the updated version.

• I love Scooby Doo , and Bugs Bunny , and I still do to this day 😀

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg same!!! Every weekend I'm in bed still in PJs eating my favorite cereal while watching Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes, it makes me feel like a little kid lol.

• Show All
    • It's good to have a nice laugh after a long stressful day at work!!

• Ben 10, mighty cat mask niender, per man, kitretsu

2|0
    0|0
    • Ben 10 was awesome!! Haven't really caught up when he got older though.

• Show All
    • Hahaha yes I agree I tried but decided to not continue. I'm pretty sure other fans enjoyed it but they should of just stopped after he was a young teen. I never was a fan of newer updated versions of certain cartoon shows.

• Exactly 😊

• Thundercats

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm going to look for some episodes because after talking about it. I'm curious. It sounds interesting.

• Scooby Doo

1|0
    0|0
  • Flintstones.

2|0
    0|0
  • bdamon

1|0
    0|0
  • One piece till now ✌

1|0
    0|0
  • Pooh

1|0
    0|0
  • Popeye

0|0
    0|0
  • Voltron and Thundercats

0|0
    0|0
  • Dragonball Z and Naruto

0|0
    0|0
  • Does the Simpsons count? Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo, Wacky Races, Popeye...

1|0
    0|0
    • Tom and Jerry was a great show. I watched a few Popeye. Wacky Races don't really remember if I watched it.

What Girls Said 10

• I loved Oswald, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Doug, and Pokémon

2|0
    0|0
  • Scooby doo, looney tunes, Tom and Jerry, johnny Quest, chalk zone, sponge bob, dexters laboratory, ed edd n eddy, etc... I can go forever on cartoons lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yu- Gi- Oh, Dragon Ball Z, power rangers: mystic force, Arthur, and Dragon tales

1|0
    0|0
    • I was a fan of Yu- Gi- Oh it was a great show. I seen a few of Power rangers with my brother.. Arthur and Dragon Tales are another favorite. I use to watch Dragon Ball Z but I missed a lot of episodes.

• Power rangers mystic force and ninja storm were my favorites!

• Rainbow Brite, Strawberry Shortcake, Charlie Brown and Transformers

1|0
    0|0
    • Seen those as well except for Rainbow Brite but it sounds familiar.

• Rainbow Brite was from way back in the early 80s. Actually they all were. I don’t think RB was on anymore when you were born. That’s when cartoons were really getting serious lol.

• My older sister watched it so I think that's where I heard it from. I think I started probably watching the remake of transformers newer versions. I seen only Charlie Brown Christmas, Halloween, and a few others when I was maybe 11 or 12.
      More and more cartoons are getting serious lol.

• Rockos modern life, Doug (earlier years), the wild thornberrys, hey Arnold, courage the cowardly dog...

0|0
    0|0
  • Scooby-Doo was my favorite

1|0
    0|0
  • Dragonball Z

1|0
    0|0
  • Rugrats, catdoh

2|0
    0|0
  • Pokemon lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Marsupilami!

1|0
    0|0
    • Haven't heard of that one, but I definitely look it up!

• Show All
    • Never heard of The Banana Splits, it seems cuckoo from the pictures

• It was indeed cuckoo haha

Recommended myTakes