Favorite childhood cartoon?

I have a lot of favorites but I loved Pokemon ( I was 8 when it first aired in the U. S. in '98 ), Scooby Doo where are you! ( I was born in '92 so I was probably watching re runs because it was aired in '69 so after season 3 it ended in '70 ) More of the Scooby Doo they have made after the original and Courage the cowardly dog ( it was aired in '99 and I was 9 ).

1121

Most Helpful Guy

• Courage the Cowardly Dog... even though some episodes creeped me out when I was a kid.

• She can definitely hear. Unless the King Ramses episode damaged her hearing.
      I remember the episode when Muriel was in the tornado and it turned her into a kid. She was such a brat. And who hates macaroni and cheese?

• Yes I remember that episode and that could be possible, I think you're right about the macaroni and cheese.

Most Helpful Girl