What do you think of movie Wonder Woman?

I'm not a huge fan of superhero movies but I really liked it most, among all superhero movies I've watched (of course except Deadpool- that one is the best)

What do you think of it?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I was happy that even though they did the movie in world war 1 instead of 2 (this was done so they could play more with historical timelines) that they stayed pretty on point for her origin and I loved the fight scenes. It's kinda sad with the way DC is doing thier movies but I think wonder woman was besides itself

1|0
    0|0
    • What's wrong with the way DC is doing movies?

• The way the miraculously brought back Superman after they kill him, but even in the original "dark night" where the scene of mechanized Batman and Superman go at it, baman is thought to be dead of a heart attack, and Superman is left alive to live knowing he was beaten. They've been throwing around a lot of different things in thier movies and grabbing bits and pieces from select stories and repackaging them in an attempt to copy marvel, but marvel has been working little Easter eggs and tasters into thier stuff for years, not so much in DC.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think superhero movies (with very few exceptions) are the least interesting kinds of movies to me. Hollywood is really squeezing that genre to no end and I don't wanna see a single superhero ever again. So, I have no idea how Wonder Woman is. Maybe it's good, but I'm not gonna watch it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• It's among the better ones, but not the best

1|1
    0|0
  • I am a Fan of the DC Comics, and the Hollywood Movies their in, whether it's Batman, Wonder Woman, The Fantastic Four, Superman, or my personal favorite, Captain America. Wonder Woman, portrayed by actress Gal Gadot... She's pretty, insanely intelligent, and amazingly strong.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't watched it yet since, every superhero movie is the same as the protagonist wins.
    I have heard a lot about it though so, I'll watch is one day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually think female comic book movies are bad like catwoman and Elektra, Wonder Woman was awesome tho and gal gadot is so sexy 🤤🤤🤤

1|0
    0|0
  • I never got a chance to see it might check it out soon.
    I liked the TV series Wonder Woman just wondering
    about the program Wonder Woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel its good. plus there is a advancement of females can b seen. but personally I m a fan of batman and iron man (the characters not the movie)

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't seen it really don't care to see it. I will say this Marvel is the best when movies come out. Disney does a great job there.

1|0
    0|0
  • I found it entertaining and not too serious. They went overboard with CGI at the end but that's par for the course now. I thought Gal Gadot was great.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really enjoyed it. Definitely one of the best superhero films I've seen in recent years.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was a terrible movie. First, the nearly constant background score was distracting and overpowered the dialogue. Second, by the time any real action started it was an hour in and I was bored. Third, the villain was very lazily done. It was almost as if they said, "We can't have this guy who everyone knows is the bad guy be the boss so who will it be? Let's throw darts at the cast list until we come up with one." There was no mystery or intrigue (or very little) in setting up the "plot twist" at the end. He was only in the movie for a very short time, he never appeared in a compromising situation that he had to try to explain away so that at the end we could say, "AHA!".

1|0
    0|0
  • Going to be absolutely garbage like every movie is these days.

1|0
    0|0
  • i hardly finished even half of it. dont like superhero movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • a bit cheesy, but good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never watched it

1|1
    0|0
  • She is so so grt actor

1|0
    0|0
  • Not fond of female lead's in superhero flicks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hope 2 gives more? 1 was good !

1|0
    0|0
  • It was alright
    But I feel Gal Gadot isn

1|0
    0|0
  • It was really amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • I think Gal Gadot nailed it

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• the best Super Hero movie DC has made since before Alfeck's batman

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t like it. I need to discuss something with a Indian girl can you message me so we can chat privately?

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoyed it. I thought it was well made

1|1
    0|0
  • I enjoyed it pretty thoroughly.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes