What do you think of movie Wonder Woman?

I'm not a huge fan of superhero movies but I really liked it most, among all superhero movies I've watched (of course except Deadpool- that one is the best)

What do you think of it?

525

Most Helpful Guy

• I was happy that even though they did the movie in world war 1 instead of 2 (this was done so they could play more with historical timelines) that they stayed pretty on point for her origin and I loved the fight scenes. It's kinda sad with the way DC is doing thier movies but I think wonder woman was besides itself

• What's wrong with the way DC is doing movies?

• The way the miraculously brought back Superman after they kill him, but even in the original "dark night" where the scene of mechanized Batman and Superman go at it, baman is thought to be dead of a heart attack, and Superman is left alive to live knowing he was beaten. They've been throwing around a lot of different things in thier movies and grabbing bits and pieces from select stories and repackaging them in an attempt to copy marvel, but marvel has been working little Easter eggs and tasters into thier stuff for years, not so much in DC.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think superhero movies (with very few exceptions) are the least interesting kinds of movies to me. Hollywood is really squeezing that genre to no end and I don't wanna see a single superhero ever again. So, I have no idea how Wonder Woman is. Maybe it's good, but I'm not gonna watch it.