Would you ever buy fanart?

I am thinking of selling my fanart. Would you buy fanart you like? How much would you be willing to spend on a digital print?

FYI; I make minimalistic portraits, mostly of Kpop-singers for those who are interested ;P
  • I have before and would buy again
  • I have before, but would not buy again
  • I haven't before and would buy
    Vote C
  • I haven't before and would not buy
    Vote D

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure of your definition of fan art. I know people who take outline prints of characters to comic cons and color them in to specifications from buyers, then sell it to them for BIG bucks. They travel from one con to another and make very big bucks that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't buy K-pop art (not into it really) but my entire dorm room is almost wall to wall fanart. I always buy way too many prints and posters at comic cons lol