What is your opinion on this poem on a scale from 1 to 5?

What is your opinion on this poem on a scale from 1 to 5??
  • 1/5
    Vote A
  • 2/5
    Vote B
  • 3/5
    Vote C
  • 4/5
    Vote D
  • 5/5
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The poem seems to force words or phrases for no descernible purpose. Rotund morphology just sounds like someone discovered a thesaurus and used it to gain some smart points. But it’s being used as a main theme and I can’t grasp why the other would choose these words over any other. I’m also concerned with the structure which is clearly freeform with a small rhyming scheme but again I can’t understand the purpose behind using such a style. It doesn’t seem to add to the delivery or the point being made. I’m also still a little shaky on what exactly that point is. It seems like someone who feels dissociated from yet trapped within an undesirable body but that’s as far as I could follow it. I feel like I’m understanding the direction that the author is coming from don’t not why I’m being told what I’m being told. What am I suppose to come to understand from this? I can’t say the poem is bad but instead that I don’t understand or particularly care for it. Which for poetry I’d honestly say my opinion doesn’t matter much if at all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Great

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't like it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes