Which Spider-Man was the best?

I like Tobey Maguire
  • Tobey Maguire (Spider-Man 1,2, and 3)
  • Andrew Garfield (The Amazing Spider-Man 1, and 2)
  • Tom Holland (Spider-Man: Homecoming)
    Vote C

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like any of those movies. And I find it ridiculous to create several franchises of the same superhero within such a short period of time.

• Then why comment?

• Because you were asking, and I gave an honest answer/opinion. That's the whole point of GaG, remember? ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Garfield had the best moves and was pretty strong spiderman. Tobey was very good too but he was too emotional. Tom holland is shit. No emotions no acting no muscle. He makes a weakass spiderman. Looks like spiderman suffers from malnutrition. Im being too rude here i know but those are the thoughts going on in my mind

• Hey. Opinions are opinions. I have not seen Spider-Man Homecoming, so I cannot give my opinion on Holland.

• Mary jane and black cat were to be introduced along with symbiote in amazing spiderman 3. The last scene where they show lab of all tecs and suit we could see venom in a chamber.

• Chamber or more like a bottle