Which Spider-Man was the best?

I like Tobey Maguire
  • Tobey Maguire (Spider-Man 1,2, and 3)
    Vote A
  • Andrew Garfield (The Amazing Spider-Man 1, and 2)
    Vote B
  • Tom Holland (Spider-Man: Homecoming)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like any of those movies. And I find it ridiculous to create several franchises of the same superhero within such a short period of time.

0|2
    0|0
    • Then why comment?

• Because you were asking, and I gave an honest answer/opinion. That's the whole point of GaG, remember? ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Garfield had the best moves and was pretty strong spiderman. Tobey was very good too but he was too emotional. Tom holland is shit. No emotions no acting no muscle. He makes a weakass spiderman. Looks like spiderman suffers from malnutrition. Im being too rude here i know but those are the thoughts going on in my mind

1|0
    0|1
    • Hey. Opinions are opinions. I have not seen Spider-Man Homecoming, so I cannot give my opinion on Holland.

• Show All
    • Mary jane and black cat were to be introduced along with symbiote in amazing spiderman 3. The last scene where they show lab of all tecs and suit we could see venom in a chamber.

• Chamber or more like a bottle

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Tobey Maguire is the most wooden actor ever. He can't deliver any sort of believable line. And he looked way too old for the role.

Andrew Garfield is a bit better, but the actual writing of his movies were dreadful. The worst Spiderman iteration.

Tom Holland I like. He looks the part, he's well written, and he's a good actor.

1|0
    0|2
  • Voted for Andrew.
    Tobey Maguire was just so whiney and dull, and I found the movie with Tom Holland a tad boring, but I think he suits the role well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Toby of course.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why though? I agree, but why do you say "Of course"

• Because he’s the original, the others were just made because money. Also I believe he’s by far the best actor.

What Guys Said 2

• Of course the ladies like Andrew Garfield lol
    Tobey Maguire actually felt like Peter Parker. Andrew Garfield was too cool for school and Tom Holland was kind of annoying tbqh. Michael Keaton's Vulture was the best part of that whole movie

0|0
    0|0
  • Tobey Maguire!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes