Do you like LOTR?

Which do you like best? Fellowship? Two Towers? Return?

Mine's Two Towers. :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love them, mine is two towers to.
    And my favorite scene is when when gandalf visits the shire for Bilbos birthday, you know with the fireworks a when pippin and merry are stealing them and all that 👍🎉😂

0|0
    0|0
    • That's from Fellowship, actually. :) But that's ok! It's really confusing sometimes. I just know because that's a favorite of mine from Fellowship, too. :)

• Show All
    • gosh i shouldve asked that-- one's most favorite scene from all 3 lotr. That'd be really hard to answer. haha (I especially love the scene where Gimli asked to be tossed caused he's such a gooood dwarf!!! :( )

• Yeah mine to and he asks aragorn not to tell legolas 😂

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I don't know but I may be loving it.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I see Lotr the first thing coming to my mind is Mordor vs Gondor and the Minas Tirith battle. Return of the king is my fav.

1|0
    0|0
    • Got your point! And I agree! Probably it's because I find Return bitter-sweet since it's the last of the 6. I feel incredible emptiness when I reach the end!!

• It's ok, Seeing them once was enough for me. I've never read the books. Are referring mainly to the films or books?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them all. Kind of hard to choose. But if I have to, then "Return of the King". The attack on the "Minas Tirith" is breathtaking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it shouldn't be considered separate, it would be just too much for a single book.

Did you read the silmarillion?
    I may read it one day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to shake your boyfriend's (or girlfriend's) hand 🙌 you are a keeper. Mine is Fellowship

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahhaa! Loooove Fellowship, too!! :(( Sooo eventful and meaty. Then came Two Towers. Can't choose, really. :(

• Chosing is for squares and non-polyamorous folks. The collective trinity is the only real choice lol

• Movie or books? Movies I go with two towers, books Fellowship

0|0
    0|0
    • Was referring to lotr movies, actually. haven't had the time to read the books. Someday. Someday.

• Show All
    • Really? I tried to read the Silmarillion two or three times, but always had to stop, because it was soooo boring. 😂

• I don't know I like to read world building stuff it also reminded me a bit about the Edda, which I really liked to read. Probably also the reason why A feast for crows is my favourite out of all the asoiaf books.

• I love the complete trilogy. Love the Hobbit too

1|0
    0|0
    • Super super super! :( I think Im in love with Tolkien!

• Haha.
      I love fantasy movies a lot. Like Harry Potter series, fantastic beasts.

• Two towers. The battles are simply epic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like best the Return of the King

1|0
    0|0
  • Extended cut return of then king.

0|0
    0|0
  • never watched it before

0|0
    0|0
  • Two Towers

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an amazing series

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Awful movies.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Two Towers. Loved the books didn’t care for the movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't read the books, I tried to, but they were boring.
    I've only seen first two movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tie between The Fellowship and Return of the King

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes