Do you like LOTR?

Which do you like best? Fellowship? Two Towers? Return?

Mine's Two Towers. :)

416

Most Helpful Guy

• I love them, mine is two towers to.
    And my favorite scene is when when gandalf visits the shire for Bilbos birthday, you know with the fireworks a when pippin and merry are stealing them and all that 👍🎉😂

• That's from Fellowship, actually. :) But that's ok! It's really confusing sometimes. I just know because that's a favorite of mine from Fellowship, too. :)

• gosh i shouldve asked that-- one's most favorite scene from all 3 lotr. That'd be really hard to answer. haha (I especially love the scene where Gimli asked to be tossed caused he's such a gooood dwarf!!! :( )

• Yeah mine to and he asks aragorn not to tell legolas 😂

Most Helpful Girl