People who listen to rock music (doesn't matter the subgenre), do you consider yourself a violent person?

Personally I don't believe this claim, that Rock music makes you violent... but anyway answer honestly.
  • Yes
  • No
  • I don't listen to Rock music anyway
    Vote C

75

Most Helpful Girls

• Um.. it's complicated. I don't take shit but I normally don't start it either

• Talking to stupid people makes me violent.

Most Helpful Guys

• I listen to metal, and I would consider myself far from a violent person. I wish sometimes I was even more aggressive, like when I’m driving, for instance. I often don’t mind waiting too much behind other cars if it means I don’t have to deal with weaving through traffic. I’ll get a head start on my friends with driving to the same destination and I’ll somehow get there last lmao.

I’m laid back, I don’t listen to loud music without earplugs, I don’t really get truly pissed off mad too often. I’m usually pretty capped at “annoyed,” and my family members are really the only ones that have pushed me past that point lol. Still, my favorite sort of music genre is metal with all the screaming and stuff a lot of people seemingly hate.

I don’t think it’s made me violent. Granted, I think I listen to it with a focus on the guitar/drums rather than the vocals. I pay attention more towards the instrumentation and the associated melody more than the vocals.

• Rock was known as the peace and flower power music