Do you think video games can be the cause of violent behavior?

Just as the title says. Please elaborate on whichever option you choose! The video game violence debate has been going on for so long, and I'm interested to see other people's take on it.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Depends/Other
    Vote C

746

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only a debate because there's people who refuse to look at the research. The subject has been studied to death in the past decades and not a single one of them has found a single link between video games and real world violence

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think video games cause violent behaviour because it doesn't. There are no studies proving this. I've ran over prostitutes, killed cops, massacred zombies, and made my Sims drown by removing the ladder, and I've never even been in a physical altercation in my life, nor do I ever want to be in one.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE