Do Celebrities leak their own nude pictures for PR?

Do Celebrities leak their own nude pictures for PR?Do Celebrities leak their own nude pictures for PR?
Do Celebrities leak their own nude pictures for PR?
  • Yes they do
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Maybe some
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Some do but others don't. I think one good indication for this is the fact that some celebrities are constantly followed by paparazzi and appear in every boulevard magazine, while others are lefts completely alone. It shows that some actors and actresses (and musicians) literally need the spotlight to be happy, while other famous people deliberately behave in a way that makes their personal life seem mundane and unimportant. Those people who belong to the first category are usually also the ones who spread nude pics (or sex videos) on purpose. A good example would be Paris Hilton and her "accidentally published" sex video.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 27

• Some might do that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they do. Think about this logically. Nudes aren't going to be the most "juicey" thing on a celebrity phone/email/cloud/hard drive. If they were really hacked, a lot more personal stuff would be released.

0|2
    0|0
  • If you have the money and you want to keep something secret, you can keep it secret.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd believe so, if they're not on the news or headlines they gotta do something to get attention, right? I mean, just look at the crazy Kardashian clan

0|1
    0|0
  • Good question - gotta wonder, haven't you?

I think the answer has to be, in some cases, yes. No publicity is bad publicity and all etc.

0|2
    0|0
  • How on earth does leaking nudes help with your PR? Whos gonna hire you?

0|1
    0|0
    • It keeps you in the media spotlight then you get to do tv and magazine interviews about how awful it is.

• I think so. Some of those nudes are too well made. Lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldent be suprised to find out they do at least some of them, hay one way for them to show off the goods for movie parts

0|1
    0|0
  • At least Paris Hilton leaked her sextape intentionally. But does she really classify as a celeb? 😜

0|1
    0|0
  • I think jessie j did this but they never actually "leaked" as noone really wanted to see them

0|1
    0|0
  • Easily a possibility. I am sure that more than a few have.

0|1
    0|0
  • Considering the fact that these same actresses would strip naked for a nude scene if paid by a producer in a movie,

I don't think that they would have their accounts "hacked" and the hacker releases only nude pics... a lot more personal and scandalous information could have been leaked, which could possibly have ended the careers of these actresses like them having extra marital relationships or sleeping with directors/producers etc...
    I think it's just a one time publicity stunt
    And Kim K can go f herself for being a completely bad role model for the young women who seem to fawn over her fame & plastic beauty

0|1
    0|0
  • Who cares!

As long as your little boy is satisfied, then go ahead and fap on!

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't know. Don't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some do. Kardashian comes to mind.

0|2
    0|0
    • It's bad when your mom craves fame and fortune so badly that she has you make a sex tape the releases it lol.

• Yeah i reckon its common

0|1
    0|0
  • of course, scandal sells

0|1
    0|0
  • Some do so for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Some probably do, but not all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can you say... Kim Kardashian Paris Hilton..

0|1
    0|0
  • Very likely.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, some do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • i'd say a lot do

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes they do

0|1
    0|0
  • some do

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, I've never seen a nude celebrity

0|0
    0|1
  • I do. So I'm pretty sure they'd do the same.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes