Do Celebrities leak their own nude pictures for PR?

Do Celebrities leak their own nude pictures for PR?Do Celebrities leak their own nude pictures for PR?
  • Yes they do
  • No
  • Maybe some
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Thoughts?

628

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Some do but others don't. I think one good indication for this is the fact that some celebrities are constantly followed by paparazzi and appear in every boulevard magazine, while others are lefts completely alone. It shows that some actors and actresses (and musicians) literally need the spotlight to be happy, while other famous people deliberately behave in a way that makes their personal life seem mundane and unimportant. Those people who belong to the first category are usually also the ones who spread nude pics (or sex videos) on purpose. A good example would be Paris Hilton and her "accidentally published" sex video.