How much do celebrity opinions matter to you?

Do celebrities opinions matter to you? How much do they influence how you think and act?

1219

Most Helpful Girl

• A couple years ago I had sex with a celebrity. He picked me in a club full of beautiful girls even picked me instead one of my friends and you know for as far as I can remember I've been the ugly friend that only who's left behind because nobody wants to be with her lol until this precious soul picked me. It gave my self esteem such a boost I told every single person that crossed my life the story over and over I felt like I was the shit for an entire year. Rookie. Amen to the dick that changed my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• The only way it effects me is it determines whether I watch their movies or shows.
    But if I REALLY like a celebrity, like Anthony Bourdain I can make an exception
    But celebrities should appeal to everyone and be neutral role models.
    It would be better for everyone if they kept their political views to themselves.