How much do celebrity opinions matter to you?

Do celebrities opinions matter to you? How much do they influence how you think and act?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A couple years ago I had sex with a celebrity. He picked me in a club full of beautiful girls even picked me instead one of my friends and you know for as far as I can remember I've been the ugly friend that only who's left behind because nobody wants to be with her lol until this precious soul picked me. It gave my self esteem such a boost I told every single person that crossed my life the story over and over I felt like I was the shit for an entire year. Rookie. Amen to the dick that changed my life.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The only way it effects me is it determines whether I watch their movies or shows.
    But if I REALLY like a celebrity, like Anthony Bourdain I can make an exception
    But celebrities should appeal to everyone and be neutral role models.
    It would be better for everyone if they kept their political views to themselves.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• There opinions matter just as much as anyone elses when it comes to typical topics. However, when it's in a field they are experts at then it has a higher value than others then, but only in that field or topic.

0|0
    0|0
  • They mean very little, celebrities are famous for doing things like acting, singing, dancing, etc. None of which require high intelligence or any sort of education in politics so why is their opinion viewed so highly?

0|0
    0|0
  • Their opinions don't matter to me AT ALL!!! As a matter of fact I don't even listen or look at them at all!! Heck! I much prefer the classic celebrities of the past! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh some, I ain't taking what they say as the word of God Himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as any extravagantly rich person that pretended to be someone else for a living.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. Maybe the opinions of those few ones I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't mean any more then the next average guy/girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their opinions don’t matter to me lol :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It dont mean anything. theyre fake

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they r people too

0|0
    0|0
  • They matter the same as an stranger.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I value any intelligent opinion. However, certain celebrities have tainted my opinion of them to the point that they are no longer on my approved list. Guess we do live in a pretty divided country.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me personally not that much, but their example function is so important.
    Some people look up to them and sometimes tend to copy them. So if they're saying or doing wrong things it will create the illusion that this is okay :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • They're garbage to me. Lately people have really been buying into celebrity views in politics and that genuinely worries me how people will agree with anything a celebrity says

0|1
    0|0
  • Certain celebrities have good or constructing opinions, but as far as influencing... well it depends. If it helps me grow I listen if not nope. I'm very stubborn.

0|0
    0|0
  • They matter less than an average person because some of them will say stuff they don't even believe just to create controversy, or to get their name in the media again when their popularity dies down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Less than a real person, by a real person I mean someone that lives in the world that knows what a struggle life can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all... but it's always cool when you can relate to a celeb and the way they think and act.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have zero influence on me. Most celebs are dumb anyways and mostly have PR telling them what to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the tiniest fucking bit, and anyone who says they do matter at all is A FUCKING TOOL AND A SHEEP

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to make up my own mind and not take others opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a lot. Some put over a line of thinking usually been paid to say it !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to do the opposite of what they say/do

0|0
    0|0
  • Nada

0|0
    0|0
  • Celebrities can go fuck themselves.
    Entertain me

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • About as much as my opinion matters to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • they don't

0|0
    0|0
  • none at all

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes