Rate this Stand up comedian out of 5: Richard Pryor?

It's about time I did Richard Pryor. Pryor was known for uncompromising examinations of racism and topical contemporary issues, which employed vulgarities and profanity, as well as racial epithets. He reached a broad audience with his trenchant observations and storytelling style, and is widely regarded as one of the greatest and most influential stand-up comedians of all time. He collaborated on many projects with actor Gene Wilder.

Results of previous polls:

Eddie Murphy: 4.3/5
Robin Williams: 4.2/5
Rodney Dangerfield: 3.9/5
Steve Martin: 3.9/5
Dave Chappelle: 3.9/5
George Carlin: 3.9/5
Mitch Hedberg: 3.8/5
Bill Burr: 3.8/5
Louis C. K.: 3.8/5
Kevin Hart: 3.7/5
Bob Hope: 3.5/5
Jim Carrey: 3.4/5
Norm Macdonald: 3.4/5
Sam Kinison: 3.3/5
Don Rickles: 3.3/5
Tim Allen: 3.3/5
Jerry Seinfeld: 3.2/5
Jim Gaffigan: 3.2/5
Bill Cosby: 3.1/5
David Spade: 3.1/5
Dane Cook: 3/5
George Lopez: 3/5
Adam Sandler: 2.9/5
Ellen Degeneres: 2.5/5
Bill Maher: 2.3/5
Rosanne Barr: 2.2/5
  • 5/5 The best comedian ever!
  • 4/5 very funny
  • 3/5 sorta funny
    Vote C
  • 2/5 not very funny
    Vote D
  • 1/5 worst comedian ever
    Vote E
  • Who's Richard Pryor?
    Vote F

722

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought that was lional Richie forreal I got really confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just wondering why Dave Chappelle had such a low mark. That guy says some real shit. Also, where the fuck is Chris Rock on the list? Am I not understanding something here?