Can you make me laugh?

The week is dragging and I need some entertainment - I want to hear your best jokes!

It’s probably gonna be hard to top last time but you’re welcome to try 😂 cringey and clever jokes are always welcome

121

Most Helpful Guy

• A beautiful woman is standing on a bridge, looking over the side and thinking about jumping off.
    A homeless man walks up to her.
    She sees the man coming and says, "Go away! There's nothing you can say to change my mind!"
    He says, "Well, if you're going to kill yourself anyway, why don't we have sex? At least I'll enjoy it."
    "Absolutely not! You're disgusting!", she replies. The man turns and starts walking away.
    "Is that all you're going to say? You're not going to try to convince me that life is worth living? Where are you going?"
    "I have to make it down to the bottom. If I hurry, you'll still be warm!", he says.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you haven't already, go to YouTube and look up the video where Chris Pratt plays Speak Out on the Ellen Show.