What book did you read last or reading at the moment or going to start reading soon?

I am going to start with A Take of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. It is going to be my first fiction since I entered university.What book did you read last or reading at the moment or going to start reading soon??

224

Most Helpful Girl

• I read that book around 5 years ago and loved it! I’m thinking of trying to find it in my old boxes from moving and reading it again, since I’ll probably have a different perspective on it now that I’m older. Enjoy!!

• Wow! I'll share my review with you after I complete it. I am happy I met a fellow reader on here haha

• I read the first chapter and I don't think this book is for me. I didn't find it interesting. I left it:(