What book did you read last or reading at the moment or going to start reading soon?

I am going to start with A Take of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. It is going to be my first fiction since I entered university.What book did you read last or reading at the moment or going to start reading soon??

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I read that book around 5 years ago and loved it! I’m thinking of trying to find it in my old boxes from moving and reading it again, since I’ll probably have a different perspective on it now that I’m older. Enjoy!!

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow! I'll share my review with you after I complete it. I am happy I met a fellow reader on here haha

• I read the first chapter and I don't think this book is for me. I didn't find it interesting. I left it:(

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• Last book I read was the Wolves of Time by William Horwood for a bit of inspiration for the story I'm writing at the moment.
    Last book I read for a college class though was Sir Gawain and the Green Knight

0|1
    0|0
    • I haven't heard of these but I would look out on Google for sure. Thanks for sharing:)

• I’m actually reading three books at the same time right now. For my English class, I’m required to read Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe. For leisure though, I’m reading Turtles All The Way Down by John Green and rereading Fahrenheit 451.

0|1
    0|0
  • The age of miracles -it’s about how the rotation of the earth is beginning to slow leading everyone to think it’s the end of the world -birds fall from the sky and people attempt to flee, but you can’t really go anywhere because of course the whole earth is affected 🌏 absolutely one of my favourites 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Just finished Mindhunter by John Douglas. The Netflix show is based on it. So good and really interesting.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im currently reading Historical romance book by Sabrina Jeffries.. I'm such a sucker for that 'historical thingy',, preferably romance.. Maybe you're not interested in that Lol.. just sayin

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm doing coursework at the minute so the last book I read was Law, Sexuality and Society: The Enforcement of Morals in Classical Athens by David Cohen.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know if I should tell you anymore 😂😂. you told me the end to the last book

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't think it was the end, I can tell you if you want me to😂😂
      Seriously please tell me if you have started with anything new?

• 😂😂 noo

• My question has been selected as great lol and there is only one opinion so far😂
      What has happened to gag?😂😂

• I read a book in class on an ancient South Asian text

0|1
    0|0
  • I read a Norse mythology book that I forget the name of :) by Neil something-or-other

0|1
    0|0
  • So strange! I read this book 2 months ago :) but I'm reading hunger games now haha

0|1
    0|0
  • A midsummer night's dream and house arrest. I am currently reading (trying to anyways)

0|1
    0|0
  • Last book was 5th grade. The Watsons go the Birmingham

0|1
    0|0
  • A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

0|1
    0|0
    • I have heard about Hosseini a lot. I may read this book next😊

• Show All
    • Yeah. I think you might relate to the Kite runner better because it is about a boy's friendship...

• I love his books so much, he's amazing. I actually liked A Thousand Splendid Suns a bit more, but they're both great books.
      I've also read And The Mountains Echoed, it was also good, but these two are better.

• the last book i read was "looking for alaska."

0|1
    0|0
  • Last read Tuesdays with Morrie

0|1
    0|0
  • A court of Thornes & Roses by Sarah J. Maas

0|1
    0|0
  • The Lunar Chronicles series.

0|1
    0|0
  • We’re all completely beside ourselves.

0|1
    0|0
  • World War Z

0|1
    0|0
  • Story of the eye

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 4

• I am trying to find a book I once read but I can't find it, I know the content. Maybe you gaggers can help, the main character is a guy who herds black (bulletproof) sheep (or goats?) Who eat Sharp plants, And lives near a large plateau joins the army fights in a couple battles then gets caught by the enemy then fights in their army. If you can help that would be nice. (Can give more details)

0|1
    0|0
  • Star Wars Thrawn Alliances, by Timothy Zahn

0|1
    0|0
  • TheChocolateWar

0|1
    0|0
  • Markov Chains. J. B. Norris

0|0
    0|0
    • Mathematics huh? Can you help me out with problems if I couldn't get the solutions?

Recommended myTakes