Who are some of your favorite Female Singers?

For international women's day I am asking about favorite female Singers. A few of mine are Patsy Cline, Wanda Jackson, Britney Spears, Dolly Parton and Avril Lavigne

2|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=inEu2qQuGZ8

Shreya Ghoshal is an Indian playback singer. She has received four National Film Awards, six Filmfare Awards including five for Best Female Playback Singer, nine Filmfare Awards South, three Kerala State Film Awards, two Tamil Nadu State Film Awards and many other awards. She has recorded songs for film music and albums in various Indian languages and has established herself as a leading playback singer of Indian cinema.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• To name a few: Madonna, Whitney Houston

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean... Beyoncé. But of course, I could never feel happy with myself if I didn't mention these queens: Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, Dorothy, and many, many more.

1|1
    0|0
  • The two that would also best sum up my musical tastes are Ariana Grande and Elaine Paige. I like everyone you have listed too though.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lana del Rey, Shakira, Marina and the Diamonds, Kesha, Charli XCX, Lorde, M. I. A, Dotter, Rihanna, Florence and the Machine

0|3
    0|0
  • Adele, Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus are really go singers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I some times listen to Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, and some Christian artists on the radio or whomever is on the radio

0|1
    0|1
  • alicia keys, erykah badu, patsy cline, dido, amy winehouse..

0|1
    0|0
  • I most of the time listen to male musicians, but if I have to pick one then it‘d be Sia.

0|1
    0|0
  • Beyonce, Whitney Houston, and Christina Aguilera

1|1
    0|1
  • Beyoncé

1|1
    0|0
  • Beyoncé and Adele are phenomenal singers.

1|1
    0|0
  • Adele, Alicia Keys, Ruth B, and Karen Carpenter

0|2
    0|0
  • Mazuho Lin

0|1
    0|0
  • Blackpink and Faith Marie.

0|1
    0|0
  • Camila Cabello, Adele and Lea Michele.

0|1
    0|0
  • Amanda Palmer

0|1
    0|0
  • Madonna, Mylene Farmer, Lana

0|1
    0|0
  • Joan Jett, Fiona Apple, Janis Joplin of course

0|2
    0|0
  • mariah carey nina simone

0|1
    0|0
  • Teedra Moses

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 34

• Ingrid Lucia. I would make love to that woman’s voice for days on end. Just her voice. The woman herself isn’t much to look at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PMfX0UHdlk

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Tarja Turunen, Angela Gossow, Elize Ryd, Noora Louhimo, Adele, Ariana Grande, Ella Henderson, Ellie Goulding just to name few of the best. There is a lot of excellent ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Jewel, Roseanne Cash, Chrissie Hinde, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Shawn Colvin, Marianne Faithful, Maria McKee, Adele, Karen Carpenter, Joan Jett, Lorde, Kate Bush, Alanis Morissette, Sheryl Crow, Stevie Nicks

0|1
    0|0
  • Elize Ryd (Amaranthe)
    Amy Lee (Evanescence)
    Alyssa Gluz (Arch Enemy)
    Melanie Martinez *and I do not want to hear from Timothy Heller supporters, I will block.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kate bush, loads of motown singers. the girls stevie and Christine from Fleetwood mac, Beyoncé, Mariah, Whitney...

1|1
    0|0
  • Shura, Janelle Monae, Hannah Reid (from London Grammar), Kate Voegele, Crista Ru (from POWERS) , Michelle Branch

0|1
    0|0
  • Lana del rey.
    Hannah reid from london grammar.
    N. imbruglia.
    N. furtado.
    M. j. blige.
    Enya.
    Lilly wood.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chloe "Skarlett" Drinkwater
    Taylor Momsen
    Pat Benatar
    Ann Wilson
    Caro Emerald
    Lesley Gore

0|2
    0|0
  • Joan Jett, Pat Benatar, Adelle, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Momsen, Stevie Nicks

0|1
    0|0
  • Tori Amos. Tarja Turunen. Stevie Nicks. Gwen Stefani. Adele. Pat Benetar. Maria Brink. Ann Wilson.

0|1
    0|0
  • Still lovin Alanis Morrisette, although she hasn't published that much lately 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them those are my favorite of all times women singers

0|1
    0|0
    • Here's a new girl I like her and her song. She's coming to Hard Rock stadium in Miami on August 18th I think to perform on the undercard of the Taylor Swift concert

https://youtu.be/gQkI4hvqPCs

• Etta James, Aretha Franklin, Ella Fitzgerald, The Supremes (Diana Ross).

1|1
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift, Gabrielle Aplin, Bebe Rexha and many more...

0|1
    0|0
  • Camilla Cabello, Shakira and generally women who can sing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Adele, Sia, Ariana Grande, Shakira.

2|2
    0|0
  • You 🤣

0|0
    0|1
  • Whitney Houston

0|2
    0|0
  • More from Guys