Who would win in a fight, Doc Holliday, Teddy Roosevelt, and Cole Younger, all recruited by the sorcerer Apache Geronimo Vs. Dinosaurs?

I'm about to find out in the Very last of Mike Resnick's Doc Holliday weird western stories
Who would win in a fight, Doc Holliday, Teddy Roosevelt, and Cole Younger, all recruited by the sorcerer Apache Geronimo Vs. Dinosaurs?

And my money is totally on Doc Holliday, Teddy Roosevelt, and Cole Younger
  • Doc Holliday, Teddy Roosevelt, and Cole Younger
    Vote A
  • Dinosaurs
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also this is Doc Holliday at his prime, at the start he is dying of Tuberculosis in a sanitatirum but Geronimo gives him a years good health in exchange for going on the Adventure
Doc Holliday, Teddy Roosevelt, and Cole Younger win

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Teddy Roosevelt was one of the most badass men to ever serve in political office

0|1
    0|0
    • I know, and Doc Holliday was one of the most badass men to ever strap on a gunbelt

• By the Time of the gunfight at the O. K Corral and the Earp Vendetta Ride Doc Holliday should have been dead for ten years of Tuberculosis that he was diagnosed with at 21

• dinosaurs. they can "crush" the competition

0|1
    0|0
    • But could they crush the combined might of, Doc Holliday restored by the powers of a Apache medicine man, Teddy Roosevelt, and the notorious Outlaw Cole Younger

• depends what means they use to fight. Bullets maybe, bow and arrow maybe. Now if they are as powerful as Godzilla and Gamera, then they are in trouble

• ty for the MH

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• What kind of guns are the using and what kind of dinosaurs? Given that most dinosaurs are quite large they would need some major fire power and depending on the dinos skin many, possibly even all calibers might not even be able to penetrate them.

0|1
    0|0
    • Both regular western guns and special steampunk guns developed by Thomas Edison and made by Ned Buntline

• Also old west guns would be more effective than a modern assault rifle.
      The fun Owen carries in Jurassic World is a.45-70 rifle, for good reason because while its an old west developed rifle round, its a massive bullet that is used today for kind of big game from elephants to Kodiak bear

• The dinosaurs would win, I'm 72% sure :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Aquman

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes