Do you like museums?

Do you like museums ?state your reasons...
  • yes , I find them enthusiastic
  • no , I find them boring

52

Most Helpful Girl

• History and science museums yeah. I think they're super interesting. Especially the Smithsonians. My first visit there was actually my 16th birthday present lol it was just me and my mom going to all the museums and it was awesome. My favorite was the Natural History museum. I also went to some of the other paid museums around DC like the Spy Museum and Newseum which were super cool and I definitely recommend them and the Museum of Crime and Punishment (only go to the last one if you're interested in true crime though, it's entirely about that and it can get heavy).

Hate art museums though, I hate the people who go to them and I hate the current art world's general aura of pretentiousness.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't find them enthusiastic but I like them. Were you looking for a different word?

• describe as you want , enthusiastic , inspirational, charming , lovely , knowledgeable