Do you like museums?

Do you like museums ?state your reasons...
  • yes , I find them enthusiastic
    Vote A
  • no , I find them boring
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• History and science museums yeah. I think they're super interesting. Especially the Smithsonians. My first visit there was actually my 16th birthday present lol it was just me and my mom going to all the museums and it was awesome. My favorite was the Natural History museum. I also went to some of the other paid museums around DC like the Spy Museum and Newseum which were super cool and I definitely recommend them and the Museum of Crime and Punishment (only go to the last one if you're interested in true crime though, it's entirely about that and it can get heavy).

Hate art museums though, I hate the people who go to them and I hate the current art world's general aura of pretentiousness.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't find them enthusiastic but I like them. Were you looking for a different word?

0|0
    0|0
    • describe as you want , enthusiastic , inspirational, charming , lovely , knowledgeable

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Victoria and Albert Museum is my second home :)
    I feel so touched when seeing all these objects made by men... The skills, talent, precision, labor... Incredible feeling to watch at this and imagine the craft workers spending sometimes many months on their artwork.

0|1
    0|0
  • i love art and i love to see the different creations that people have made. I especially like abstract art but i know many people find it boring. Mark Rothkos work is amazing. there is one at the DIA and its so cool just to sit infront of it and see all the different colors.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like them as long as I don't have to listen to what the guide has to say. I prefer exploring on my own, otherwise it gets boring

0|1
    0|0
  • I find them boring.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• They are neat visiting to and a great stop for learning new things

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes