What is your favorite vampire movie (or favorites)?

I have the feeling I'm gonna get a bunch of answers saying "twilight" lol. Twilight was ok but kinda corny too to me lol.

some favorites: Dracula (the 1931 and the 1992 version), Nosferatu, Interview With The Vampire, and Queen of The Damned.

your favorites, if any?

What is your favorite vampire movie (or favorites)?What is your favorite vampire movie (or favorites)?What is your favorite vampire movie (or favorites)?

#VampireMovies
I forgot to include the original Lost Boys movie!!!

image.tmdb.org/.../9xKhzkapm6RwX5rfnJsqEu51143.jpg

1123

Most Helpful Guy

• What We Do In The Shadows, Nosferatu, Shadow Of The Vampire and Daybreakers.

Most Helpful Girl

• hey Dracula with keanu is a classic, re twilight movies the attempted portrayal of the attraction between the two main characters is at most the best of it, however, the imagery of how a vampire sees, hears with heightened senses the closest one can get to my knowledge is a small dose of magic mushrooms... obviously not strength jumping up trees etc lol but heightened sight, hearing, perception out in nature is the closest you'll ever get. Not that im recommending it, im purely talking from personal experience... im lucky enough to have experienced it... xx