What is your favorite vampire movie (or favorites)?

I have the feeling I'm gonna get a bunch of answers saying "twilight" lol. Twilight was ok but kinda corny too to me lol.

some favorites: Dracula (the 1931 and the 1992 version), Nosferatu, Interview With The Vampire, and Queen of The Damned.

your favorites, if any?

What is your favorite vampire movie (or favorites)?What is your favorite vampire movie (or favorites)?What is your favorite vampire movie (or favorites)?
What is your favorite vampire movie (or favorites)?

#VampireMovies
Updates:
I forgot to include the original Lost Boys movie!!!

image.tmdb.org/.../9xKhzkapm6RwX5rfnJsqEu51143.jpg

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• What We Do In The Shadows, Nosferatu, Shadow Of The Vampire and Daybreakers.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• hey Dracula with keanu is a classic, re twilight movies the attempted portrayal of the attraction between the two main characters is at most the best of it, however, the imagery of how a vampire sees, hears with heightened senses the closest one can get to my knowledge is a small dose of magic mushrooms... obviously not strength jumping up trees etc lol but heightened sight, hearing, perception out in nature is the closest you'll ever get. Not that im recommending it, im purely talking from personal experience... im lucky enough to have experienced it... xx

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I've never seen any of the Twilight films. I like the spoof film that was made to make fun of them. It's called "Vampires Suck" and came out in 2010.

1|1
    0|0
    • I need to watch that lol. trust me the twilight films were weird. and I don't mean that in a very good way lol.

• Lmao Vampires Suck was horribly funny. Like bad, but not as bad as Scary Movie 5

• Interview was good, ad well as, in o particular order, the blade movies. Obviously not a movie (well there was one but im talking about the tv series) buffy the vampire slayer. From dusk till dawn, and last but not least, lost boys. There are others I'm sure I'm forgetting about. Dark shadows was alright, definitely not your typical vampire flick though

1|0
    0|0
    • I also wanted to list Buffy, True Blood, Vamp Diaries but i noticed she said movies not shows lol

• Never watched diaries but trublood was good too.

• Both shows ended horribly lol. So many seasons just for a BS ending

• Twilight series are fun teenage romps.
    Lost Boys fun at the time. And a great leading track.
    Daybreakers is good. Also, Van Helsing , Underworld, and probably a few others.
    Bram Stoker's always felt rushed and disjointed to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Coppola's dracula.

I also liked the first underworld when i was a kid.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am legand. Will Smith. Yes it was vampires not zombie's.

1|0
    0|0
    • oh man Am I Legend was a great one too. when I first saw it I did think the creatures were zombies

• Let the Right One In

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm with the Vampires Suck answer.

Vampire shit is too unrealistic for me to take a vampire movie seriously

1|0
    0|0
  • I enjoyed "Dracula dead and loving it"
    For me, after nosferatu, a lot of the skills in suspense and horror storytelling was lost.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lost Boys
    Daybreakers
    30 days of night
    Queen of the Damned
    Bordello of Blood
    Fright Night

1|0
    0|0
  • Castlevania series of video games from the last 30 years..

1|0
    0|0
  • Nosferatu

1|0
    0|0
  • Bram stokers

1|0
    0|0
  • Not in this genre.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dracula Untold

1|0
    0|0
  • Buffy the Vampire slayer and Lost boys.

1|0
    0|0
  • 30 days of night 1 & 2 and Queen of the damned

1|0
    0|0
  • Opinion anime blood brothers and helsing of course

1|0
    0|0
  • Besides the ones you mentioned; Underworld

1|0
    0|0
  • Dracula untold, Twilight, and underworld