Spider-Man vs Batman, who would win and why?

This debate is kinda famous and I want to see what you guys here think about it. I love them both and I'm kinda biased towards both of them. Anyways, I think Spider-Man would stomp Batman because of their feats and Spider-Man actually has superpowers and Batman is just a peak human. Spider-Man has shown to lift cars, trucks, and even a tank with ease to a very little difficulty. Spider-Man also has insane willpower and durability. He has webs too. Batman has some superhuman level feats like beating the Justice League, Superman, and Darkseid but most of those took time and prep. As well all superhero fans know, Batman is amazing with prep.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Batman never loses. He prepares for every potential outcome, and he’d have a plan/gadget to nullify Spidey’s spider sense and web shooters.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Agreed but I can see Spider-Man eventually overcoming it like he did when he fought Ironman in Civil War (Comic) and he had a gadget that nullified Spider-Man's spider sense.

• Show All
    • Ironman resources shouldn't be underestimated. Anyway since Spider-Man has tech too in his recent comic run but like you said Batman is very resourceful

Most Helpful Guy

• Spiderman would win.

Batman hasgreat gadgets, and is insane with prep time, but Parker is no slouch, either. He's got some gadgets of his own (though not as plentiful/effective as Bats), and his own, innate intelligence would somewhat mitigate Batman's advantage. Bats still has the advantage there, though.

However, Spidey's superhuman abilities would give him the edge. No matter how much of an advantage Bats gets from prep/gadgets (which again, are somewhat nullified against Webhead), they are not enough to overcome Spidey's strength, agility, and reflexes. Batman can lift maybe 300lbs... Spidey can lift a few tons (posdibly more, depending on which version we're going with).

The other, primary "weapon" in Batman's arsenal, would be his stealth abilities, which are formidable. Unfortunately, Parker's spider sense would almost completely cancel out that capability. Batman without stealth is just not nearly as effective, especially since he can't win in a straight brawl. Not against Webs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e8K1m6SCRz4

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• Batman defeats metahumans with similar powers of strength and agility all the time. Why he wouldn't be able to handle Spiderman I don't know.

I love Spidey but I don't see him winning this.

0|1
    0|0
    • True but if Batman had no prep, he gets stomped in my opinion. With prep (depends on what it is), he might win. Spider-Man has also beaten people out of his league.

• Batman with prep can beat anyone eventually. But Batman is great at working his environment to his advantage. He carefully adapts his style as the fight goes on. The longer the fight goes on, the more in Batman's favor it is. And Spiderman will not be able to beat the more experienced and calculating Batman swiftly enough.

• Batman is definitely more experienced than Spider-Man. He knows a ton of martial art styles and Spider-Man only knows one. Spider-Man has good durability though and like Batman, he is great at using his environment to his advantage.

• Batman. He would've prepared if they sere in the same universe. He makes plans for everyone "just in case"

0|1
    0|0
  • Dude it's been done already YouTube death battle spiderman vs batman

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman because DC comics can never let batman lose

0|0
    0|0
  • well if batman can defeat superman then batman

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes