What is your favourite film? Or genre?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really have a favorite genre. I like drama, horror, action, comedy, animation, etc. etc. I don't like romantic comedy though. I do know that. As for favorite film I can't narrow it down to one. But here are a couple I like:

• Ooh I have not saw the first one. But think I seen the 2nd one definitely. Also another 50s/60s film I like is Charades with Audrey Hepburn.

• Alright. Kodi can be kind of tough to get used to, but once you download everything you need it's just search and a click away.

• Great will do, thanks 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• I love horror movies but I don’t think I have a favourite

• Yeah too many good ones. Stephen Kings films are great too