What is your favourite film? Or genre?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really have a favorite genre. I like drama, horror, action, comedy, animation, etc. etc. I don't like romantic comedy though. I do know that. As for favorite film I can't narrow it down to one. But here are a couple I like:

1|0
    0|0
    • Ooh I have not saw the first one. But think I seen the 2nd one definitely. Also another 50s/60s film I like is Charades with Audrey Hepburn.

• Show All
    • Alright. Kodi can be kind of tough to get used to, but once you download everything you need it's just search and a click away.

• Great will do, thanks 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• I love horror movies but I don’t think I have a favourite

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah too many good ones. Stephen Kings films are great too

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Horror films i don't really have a favourite but i do love the chucky films because of how they all carry on and never just became a reboot after reboot same for saw and final destination.

1|0
    0|0
    • Final destination, I watched all of them it's so good. Saw is too gruesome for me lol, I do like The Grudge all three of it.

• Show All
    • @Red_Dragon i found saw 2 and 3 not really good so i would dissagree i am glad they carried on cause in to me the perfected saw in the film saw 3D cause that had best plot, great ending and linked back to the 1st saw the most. And made all the rest of the films link in together more if they stopped at 3 i would never have got the best film out of them. The Grudge i like but personally i thought the ring was better.

• Scarface or Goodfellas. I have a soft spot for the Batman films, though. The character or 'symbol' of Batman has influenced my life.

1|0
    0|0
    • I like the 9os batman

• Yes!! Mine too. Best Batman films are still the Nolan trilogy if you don't include the animation films. I tell you what though.. I liked Batman Beyond too. I know eventually they'll try their hand with that in cinema.

• Forest gump by far

1|0
    0|0
  • psychology and tension

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Pan's Labyrinth
    Demolition
    No Country For Old Men

1|0
    0|0
    • I saw Pan's Labyrinth with my girlfriend the other day for the first time. It was good. Have you seen the Shape Of Water yet? No Country For Old Men is another favorite of mine.

• Show All
    • It was really weird. I agree. But I feel like this is the kind of script that makes Del Toro great. I think he was biting off more than he can chew with Crimson Peak. He's a great director with the right script. Kind of like M. Night Shyamalan. Though Del Toro is clearly better than him.

• I like the poem in the Shape of Water so much that it's on my profile lol.

Recommended myTakes