Does anybody know how to get a games soundtrack from an xbox360 game? Other than recording one track at a time through AV cables?

I know back in the day games used to be in Redbook audio, where you can play them in CD player, rip with a computer etc. I can't even do any of that with the 360 discs. Are the files there separately somewhere on the disc for a rip? I can't see any files at all when I put in it my laptop, just says please insert the disc in an xbox360 with no other options except to eject. These soundtracks are quite good, and I'd like to add them to my music collection but I can't seem to do that. Please help of possible.

10