Music.. help? Plz?

So.. the app that I was using to download free music stopped working... does anybody know ANY apps that I can use to download free Music? Please?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• MP3juices. cc it's an online site, be careful which one you click, lot of malware sites trying to imitate it, but it will download songs/album's straight to your device's storage.
    Or if you like videos to go with it, tubemate. com, will parse straight from YouTube or other streaming sites. Be careful which site you use to download that apk.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• This isn't the earl 2000s why not just use Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music, I mean cmon.

1|0
    0|0
    • Because I choose not to. I have a pandora account. I'm OCD about my music. I would rather not stream music, I don't like it. Just my personal preference. Just because it's 2018 doesn't mean I have to follow society and be just like everyone else. I prefer to be my own person and make my own decisions rather than trying to fit in with everyone else. I would rather stick out from a crowd and be different rather than fitting in to a crowd where everyone does the exact same thing. So, thanks for all your Help! :)

• Show All
    • I prefer carrier pigeons myself

• Lmfao!! Oh my god! Limewire was the shit when I was like 15 hahaha!! I completely forgot all about that until now haha but yes it got shut down a few years ago I think. And hey, if you ever find a carrier pigeon that actually comes back.. send that little bastard to my house because my message owl has not returned. XD

• You could download from YouTube using some free YouTube downloader sites

1|0
    0|0
  • Indian music?

0|0
    0|0
    • No... like... hip hop and country music and reggae... things popular in the usa.

• Why not just stream it?

0|0
    0|0
    • I used to all the time.. but I'd rather just download it. I have an OCD problem about music lol so I have all my music sorted and saved the way I want it and in what order I want it to play in lol

• Then use Amazon Prime Music. That'll let you do all of that.

• I used to use that all the time lol

• +91 90003204529

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes