Which of the following PC gaming digital distribution platform/client do you prefer more?

This is a tough one for me between Steam and GOG. com/Galaxy because Steam offers a far much larger library of games than GOG Galaxy but GOG is DRM-free, offers as much great sales/discounted deals as Steam and is overall the most consumer-friendly.
  • Which of the following PC gaming digital distribution platform/client do you prefer more?Steam
    Vote A
  • Which of the following PC gaming digital distribution platform/client do you prefer more?GOG Galaxy
    Vote B
  • Which of the following PC gaming digital distribution platform/client do you prefer more?uPlay
    Vote C
  • Which of the following PC gaming digital distribution platform/client do you prefer more?Origin
    Vote D
  • Which of the following PC gaming digital distribution platform/client do you prefer more?Battle. net (Blizzard)
    Vote E
  • Others
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have all except GOG Galaxy and Steam is by far the best one, because the selection is the biggest.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Steam games are so addictive. Just warning you. :-)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I use both Steam and Origin. Origin mainly for Sims games as they’re cheaper, and Steam for having more fun games

0|0
    0|0
  • been using steam for about 10+ years, just recently got blizz but steam is still better

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• The game creators' website itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Steam all day bro

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes