Which of the following PC gaming digital distribution platform/client do you prefer more?

This is a tough one for me between Steam and GOG. com/Galaxy because Steam offers a far much larger library of games than GOG Galaxy but GOG is DRM-free, offers as much great sales/discounted deals as Steam and is overall the most consumer-friendly.
  • Which of the following PC gaming digital distribution platform/client do you prefer more?Steam
  • Which of the following PC gaming digital distribution platform/client do you prefer more?GOG Galaxy
  • Which of the following PC gaming digital distribution platform/client do you prefer more?uPlay
    Vote C
  • Which of the following PC gaming digital distribution platform/client do you prefer more?Origin
    Vote D
  • Which of the following PC gaming digital distribution platform/client do you prefer more?Battle. net (Blizzard)
    Vote E
  • Others
    Vote F

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I have all except GOG Galaxy and Steam is by far the best one, because the selection is the biggest.

Most Helpful Guy

• Steam games are so addictive. Just warning you. :-)