The last tv show/movie is now your reality, what did you watch?

I saw this on Facebook
Thought it was fun lol
I watched Arrow on Netflix so yay me lol because I have a huge crush on Stephen Amell ( Green Arrow/ Oliver Queen ) so hopefully I will be able to be on his good side haha.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ash Vs Evil Dead (HO SHIT)
    Supernatural (HO SHIT)
    Archer (HO YEAH! !!)
    Lucifer (FUCK YEAH)

2|0
    0|0
    • Haha Supernatural was before I watched Arrow. So that would of sucked. Depends on where I am but I would like to join Sam and Dean if I could.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 13

• Dynasty. The show's about a billionaire family and a whole lot of drama. I could deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I finished One Tree Hill yesterday morning and I absolutely love it and I would watch the entire thing again BUT then again I watched A Cinderella Story: if the shoe fits. Uuuh, I liked the movie but she has lost her parents and I'm not up for that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I loved One Tree Hill!!!
      If you had a choice would you date Nathan or Lucas?
      As for A Cinderella Story yes I agree and then being treated wrong..

• Show All
    • I also chose Nathan. I always thought Lucas will be like Nathan being loyal to one girl. Haley was my favorite so the fact they had them together was awesome. Yes Lucas was cute but I would rather be with a guy who is loyal instead of being cheated on. Yes he changed so much! I was glad... I noticed about that about Lucas. I thought really different about Lucas I thought he would be mature loyal treats a girl well especially his mom being a single mom he would be caring towards women.
      Yes that's understandable! I totally forgot about Julian!

• Haha yah, pretty much agree with everything you said. My favorite characters were Haley and Brooke and dare I say, Dan. He turned out to be a great father, he went as far as getting a bullet for Nathan and killing people to save him.

• Guess my boobs need to get huge and my voice needs to get high cause I watched an anime :p dxd

0|0
    0|0
    • What anime? Hahah I will gladly give you mines. My voice is also a little high pitch lol

• Show All
    • Oh haha I sorta misread. If it's still good I'll give it a try. I love anime. I even watched some that had a hint of hentai in it.

• In terms of story. Probably best ecchi. But compared to other stories it's really not good lol. If you wana anime recommendations. Follow and p. m me. I have like 4tb full of anime. Seen hundreds XD

• Girls incarcerated, pretty little liars, the 100, life unexpected, stranger things, the fosters, izombie, haven, the end of the fking world

0|0
    0|0
  • Jessica Jones

1|0
    0|0
  • Death in paradise

1|0
    0|0
  • Fifty shades darker

1|0
    0|0
  • Star Trek...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ancient aliens 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Veep

0|0
    0|0
  • Damned. It was The Room with Tommy Wiseau.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried watching young Sheldon the other day.

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you like it? I tried watching it. It was funny for a little while and then I changed the channel.

• I tried as in watched 5 minutes but loading time was too slow so turned it off.

• I watched once apon a time than family guy

0|0
    0|0
    • That would be awesome for Family Guy but I don't want to be Meg she gets treated to badly I always feel bad for her.

Recommended myTakes