Can you please rate it on the scale of 10?

Can you please rate it on the scale of 10!?
Want some honest opinion on this.. so I can improve.

1123

Most Helpful Guy

• Very good. What medium did you use? Pencil/ink pen for the outlines?

Also, be aware of your light source: The bubble above her nose tells me the light source is from the right but that doesn't work on her body as her neck/right arm should be lighter than the left side of the body, right?

PS What's with the shape of that ear?

• Used 8B pencils. Ya.. I do have problems with light source.. trying to work on it. I took reference from someone else artwork, so couldn't help it with ear part ( shape was weird for me as well tho) thank you for your opinion 😊

• I know what you mean!

Unfortunately, due to my circumstances I gave all my artwork away. Doesn't stop my mind being creative with everything else I do in life though.

Apologies that I'm not able to share any of my work so don't let that dampen your enthusiasm!

• Okayyy! No problem πŸ™‚

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it! I give it a 10/10. Is the girl supposed to be underwater or is it like she’s β€œdraining”? I also like the bold outlines, but for shading the only question I have is where is the light source coming from? Is everything shaded or did you use some of the paper as highlights? Also did you use an 8B pencil or was there a micron pen involved?

• It's like the girl is sacrificing herself for fishes. I used 8B pencil, but not micron pen, it's only pencil work. And thank you Soo much for you opinion, I m working on source of light thing, quite hard for me.. but will be applying in future.

• Thanks for the MHO!