Can you please rate it on the scale of 10?

Can you please rate it on the scale of 10!?
Want some honest opinion on this.. so I can improve.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Very good. What medium did you use? Pencil/ink pen for the outlines?

Also, be aware of your light source: The bubble above her nose tells me the light source is from the right but that doesn't work on her body as her neck/right arm should be lighter than the left side of the body, right?

PS What's with the shape of that ear?

1|0
    0|0
    • Used 8B pencils. Ya.. I do have problems with light source.. trying to work on it. I took reference from someone else artwork, so couldn't help it with ear part ( shape was weird for me as well tho) thank you for your opinion 😊

• Show All
    • I know what you mean!

Unfortunately, due to my circumstances I gave all my artwork away. Doesn't stop my mind being creative with everything else I do in life though.

Apologies that I'm not able to share any of my work so don't let that dampen your enthusiasm!

• Okayyy! No problem πŸ™‚

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it! I give it a 10/10. Is the girl supposed to be underwater or is it like she’s β€œdraining”? I also like the bold outlines, but for shading the only question I have is where is the light source coming from? Is everything shaded or did you use some of the paper as highlights? Also did you use an 8B pencil or was there a micron pen involved?

1|0
    0|0
    • It's like the girl is sacrificing herself for fishes. I used 8B pencil, but not micron pen, it's only pencil work. And thank you Soo much for you opinion, I m working on source of light thing, quite hard for me.. but will be applying in future.

• Thanks for the MHO!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Well I don't know much about technique or anything, but judging from the comments, this is a copy correct? I think you did a pretty solid job. If this wasn't done by tracing or anything, you certainly have the potential to create your own work with a similar level of technique. Good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • 7. I dont understand the darker lines from nose to hair. Is it shadows? of what? Her left shoulder looks weird for me. Her breast also. The left arm looks add after. Maybe her right shoulder is too much visible or her left shoulder is not enough to the right of the paper. Her chest is cleared partially turned but shoulders dont reflect properly that. But the draw is very nice !!

1|0
    0|0
    • I basically tried to redraw someone's else work... So I took references from it. Tho that dark line on nose area is my mistake. Thank you so much.. didn't noticed it's earlier! Helped me πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

• At my first sight the dark line made me think that some fluid line runs on her face like a water flow but it was only one line. ^^ ;). I am not a drawer, so i am not comfortable to criticize. Thanks for your sharing. Keep going drawing ^^

• Criticism works best when one is learning and trying to improve.. so feel free!!

• At least 7 if not 8. WAY better than anything I could do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it is good. But i think the shading is over in sime places. White would be better instead of shading.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks good! Very imaginative... what is the meaning?

1|0
    0|0
    • The idea isn't mine tho.. it means that the girl is sacrificing herself to give life to those tiny fishes.

• 10! That is absolutely beautiful. Do you have a portfolio? I'd like to see more of your work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, that looks really good, I wish I could draw like that.
    10/10

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha thank you!!! Hope you draw much better than me.. some day!

• I seriously doubt it, I've never been much of a drawer, I'm more of a writer. If I ever have a successful book published, I'll hire an illustrator.
      And you're very welcome!

• Writin😍 woahh!

• Very good, maybe a bit too heavy on the shading on her back and upper arms; still really good though

1|0
    0|0
  • It's beautiful! Creative and beautifully executed. You are very talented.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too bad. 7.5. Only critic I have is that the her head is placed in two different directions. Upper half slightly turned and the lower half is in profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very interesting/catchy. But: Is there a message? I cannot see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm feeling a decent to strong 6

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg omg can't believe. Ur future painter. Salute to your talent

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats pretty dam good

2|1
    0|0
  • Tattoo worthy