Why is that my video games teammates are protective of me in battles?

I mean, we don’t know each other but the fact that they know I am a girl, they always try to show that they care, at least give me my favourite weapon, save me from enemies and when I make some mistake just joking it off. We have a squad and they call me “ our girl” and if someome kills me they go to revenge. I know It’s stupid but I wonder if it’s anyhow connected to psychology and the fact that men generally are protective of women?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be them being protective, or it could be them trying to get into your affections. Gaming guys often go a bit nuts over any girl gamers because a lot of them are horny loners.

• They’ve no chance of knowing me. It’s just that they enjoy knowing therw’s a girl playing woth them I guess. That being said I am a beginner at gaming and really bad player xD They are very patient with me and always happy to play with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Them were the days. I liked it cause when I would talk on the mic there'd always be that one jackass talking shit to me just cause I'm a female and then my crew would eat them alive.

• Why do they are protective of us even though that we are strangers and just game mates?

• Men are protectors and women are nurturers. It's just in their nature.