Anyone into watching Black Mirror?

My brother and sis in law have pulled me into the bandwagon of becoming addicted in watching the series. Since they're all individual stories, I don't watch them in order and simply watch the episodes at random. Any standouts that are must watch worthy? What are your personal favorite episodes that left you mind f***ed in seeing how technology is really shaping society/humanity?

Episodes I've watched so far:
- White Bear (really played with my mind and emotions)
- Be Right Back (Had me look into my personal life of losing my mum and my negative feelings towards AI)
- Hang the DJ (Made me think of my friends who use dating apps)
- San Junipero (Once again made me think deeply about my mum and wonder about afterlife)

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's one of my favorite shows.. I love that show.. My favorite is the one with Daniel Kaluuya..
    -White Bear too.. (That's the one with virtual reality right?)
    The one with John Hamm.. That's a great one.. You should watch that one.. That one will leave you a bit mind f**ked.. I watched all the episode unofortunately.. But, I'm glad they pickin it up with another season.. I watched them randomly like you.. Except the fourth season..

• Haven't watched either of the episodes with those actors in whom you've mentioned, but my mind is blown that they've pulled well known actors into playing an episode!

White Bear is that episode with a lady running away from intruders and having people around her capture her being tormented on their phones... It was so crazy for me to watch as there were so many plot twist and moral dilemmas to be discussed about!

• Yeah, that's what I wanted to say disturbin.. And yeah you right that's exactly what it seems like it was suppose to represent.. I didn't like how they made a whole event around continually torturin that woman even if she was a kidnapper, and murderer.. Lol.. And yeah you basically said what I said about the episode.. LOL.. XD... So I agree witchu.. And no problem!.. Yeah definitely watch those..

• Thanks for MHO! :)