My mom says I'm too old for cartoons?😂?

I still watch SpongeBob, Fairly Odd Parents, Teen Titans, and the Amazing World Of Gumball usually. Is she right that I'm too old to be watching these showz? I've watched them pretty much my entire childhood

418

Most Helpful Guy

• You'r not too old. It's a common misconception that cartoons are for kids.
    I'm 35 and watch cartoons.

• I wonder why that isπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I mean there is a such thing as adult cartoons like Family Guy and American Dad

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no age limit for cartoons. Who does she think makes those cartoons anyways?

• Adults make cartoons right?

• It is, I'm friends with some animation students and even their basic studies blow me away. One of my friends made this animation of a velociraptor running for an in-class assignment and it was awesome.

• Lol I had a class simar to that. It is pretty dope