My mom says I'm too old for cartoons?😂?

I still watch SpongeBob, Fairly Odd Parents, Teen Titans, and the Amazing World Of Gumball usually. Is she right that I'm too old to be watching these showz? I've watched them pretty much my entire childhood

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You'r not too old. It's a common misconception that cartoons are for kids.
    I'm 35 and watch cartoons.

2|0
    0|0
    • I wonder why that isπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I mean there is a such thing as adult cartoons like Family Guy and American Dad

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no age limit for cartoons. Who does she think makes those cartoons anyways?

1|0
    0|0
    • Adults make cartoons right?

• Show All
    • It is, I'm friends with some animation students and even their basic studies blow me away. One of my friends made this animation of a velociraptor running for an in-class assignment and it was awesome.

• Lol I had a class simar to that. It is pretty dope

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I watch looney tunes, and other classics my parents grew up with before that type of humor was replaced by what they make now. And I watched the whole how to train you dragon cartoon series race to the edge which was enjoyable.

If I met a girl into cartoons, I wouldn't think she's immature, I would think she retains the capacity to enjoy them and has the spine to enjoy them despite pressure from in this case mom.

2|0
    0|0
  • wahahaha complete nonsense, enjoy what you like. I still enjoy watching cartoons they're a lot better then a lot of what else is on TV.

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay right? I thought it was only me. I usually look for a good movie but there's rarely any good movies nowadays. Well, not on TV at least.

• I never really watched many cartoons even when I was a kid.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well what did u watch as a child?

• Show All
    • Nope. Never heard of that

• Oh, well it's a good show.

• Parents always opposite to us.. if we keep on scolding watching movies, talk to girls, etc. That is parents nature.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, you should upgrade to a animated show your age. Something like Death Note.

1|1
    0|0
  • NoooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I still watch Spongebob and a few other cartoonsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • At 23, coming off the night shift, Spongebob helped me relax after work...

1|0
    0|0
  • NO one is too old for cartoons πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
    by the way omg Fairy Odd Parents haha love the show

1|0
    0|0
  • You are never too old for cartoons. I'm 21 and still watch cartoons sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know 70yo who watch it... Just try to not be too addicted to them

1|0
    0|0
  • Gumball is the shit.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope I still watch cartoons!

1|0
    0|0
  • star wars the clone wars

do it now

1|1
    0|0
  • I watch it sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s ok to still watch lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Your never to old for cartoons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still play with Lego's and Tonka trucks

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Nobody is ever too old for good cartoons
    Although you understand how dumb are some of them when you grow up and rewatch them

1|0
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚yess. Cosmo and Patrick will forever be idiots and so is that kid Sheen on Jimmy Nutron

• I don't watch it anymore but you do you

1|0
    0|0
  • I still watch Disney movies and literally wipe my tears lol especially when I watch the lion my king - "my mom is somewhere in home googling is it normal for a 26 years old female to watch cartoons " I assume

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes