Does anyone know the Puerto Rican rapper Bad Bunny (aka Conejo Malo)?

What are your thoughts? Do you like his music? Do you think he looks cool? Are you a mega fan of his songs? Do you find his lyrics a too much or alright? Is he only irresistible at times because his confidence is through the roof despite any flaws?

Many pics Lol I could not pass on the opportunity to upload them for this question :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He looks like trash

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly!! This is why I made this question, he looks awful but many people like him. It is his voice and confidence honestly that seems to give him the fame he has managed to receive from his fans. I do not understand where he gets his confidence from it is beyond me, I wish I knew.

• Show All
    • welcome, your comment was so true

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• I’ve never heard of him

1|0
    0|0
    • I highly recommend his song "No Te Hagas" as a start and then "Dime Si Te Acuerdas"!! If you are interested in listening to his music, it is rap but in Spanish, his lyrics are pretty uncensored I wish he chose different lyrics at times, but his voice is interesting. I don't blame you for not knowing him, I just heard of him towards the end of 2017, but I have been hooked low key ever since. He has a nice voice in my opinion which is why I posted this question Lol Thanks for commenting

• I’ll check him out

• Well I do now

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes