Does anyone know the Puerto Rican rapper Bad Bunny (aka Conejo Malo)?

What are your thoughts? Do you like his music? Do you think he looks cool? Are you a mega fan of his songs? Do you find his lyrics a too much or alright? Is he only irresistible at times because his confidence is through the roof despite any flaws?

Many pics Lol I could not pass on the opportunity to upload them for this question :)

30

Most Helpful Girl

• He looks like trash

• Exactly!! This is why I made this question, he looks awful but many people like him. It is his voice and confidence honestly that seems to give him the fame he has managed to receive from his fans. I do not understand where he gets his confidence from it is beyond me, I wish I knew.

• welcome, your comment was so true