Rate my singing?

I used the freestyle option on a karaoke app to record thus song, so I apologize for the weird audio. Tell me what you think I could improve on. Thanks.

https://youtu.be/EwJgRYT8aYE

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I clicked on that expecting it to be quite cringe worthy. I was wrong. Thank you for that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Really good!!! I love singing to. What karaoke app did you use?

• I really love the sound of your voice! By far one of my favorites! And I’m pretty picky

• I just practiced a lot. I recorded myself to see what I needed to work on. I've never had any kind of professional training, so I don't really know what kind of tips to give other than just to practice, be honest with yourself and accept what your voice is capable of, and add your own twist to whatever you are doing. If you want to know what your voice range is, there are videos on YouTube that you can sing along to. It will show you your range. For example, mine is G3 to F5 comfortably, so I'd be a mezzo soprano. Sing songs that make you happy, and don't give up. Good luck.

• Oh, and as far as control goes, I would sing the same note repeatedly until I could hold it and keep the pitch. Just don't strain your vocal cords.