Rate my singing?

I used the freestyle option on a karaoke app to record thus song, so I apologize for the weird audio. Tell me what you think I could improve on. Thanks.

https://youtu.be/EwJgRYT8aYE

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I clicked on that expecting it to be quite cringe worthy. I was wrong. Thank you for that.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Really good!!! I love singing to. What karaoke app did you use?

1|0
    0|0
    • I really love the sound of your voice! By far one of my favorites! And I’m pretty picky

• Show All
    • I just practiced a lot. I recorded myself to see what I needed to work on. I've never had any kind of professional training, so I don't really know what kind of tips to give other than just to practice, be honest with yourself and accept what your voice is capable of, and add your own twist to whatever you are doing. If you want to know what your voice range is, there are videos on YouTube that you can sing along to. It will show you your range. For example, mine is G3 to F5 comfortably, so I'd be a mezzo soprano. Sing songs that make you happy, and don't give up. Good luck.

• Oh, and as far as control goes, I would sing the same note repeatedly until I could hold it and keep the pitch. Just don't strain your vocal cords.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Hey that's really good. I have been trying to learn how to sing. How did you learn?

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. I learned from just singing and pitch matching. I always loved to sing, and I would record myself to see what I needed to work on. Lots of practice with developing a lower vocal range considering my voice was kinda chipmunk-ish until I worked on hitting lower notes and singing from my diaphragm. Then, I added my own style to it. I would tell you more, but I've never had training.

• Show All
    • No problem.

• You are amazing!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. I feel like I have a lot of room to improve, though.

• i think i just fell in love

1|0
    0|0
    • omg just checked out "all i wanted" on your channel

fuck

where can i buy this?

• Show All
    • Fantastic. Well that's my week made. Thank you so much!!

• It's absolutely no problem at all. Thank you for your kind words and understanding.

• Nice!

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • Good

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes