What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?

I would be able to probably about Spanish language, Sociology - a couple of topics -, Dogs and probably overall food haha

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• With absolutely no preparation, I could give a talk on the real estate market (trends as well as the design aspect of it). I could also give a talk on the stock market and current economic conditions. And finally, I could give a talk on the US Constitution.

2|0
    0|0
  • About snakes, bird dinsaurs great-cats, germany, japan, australia, guns, knifes, swords, bows, modern warfare, medival warfare, abc weapons, animals in total, humans, overpopulation, crimes, any game I have ever played on pc, most filmes I have watched, all my hobbies, my friends, my work...

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh I forgott wolves ( they are just that great I could talk 24 h about them without getting tired) and wateranimals

• Gym, anime, youtube, gaming would probably be the few I could.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hydrodynamic and hydrostatic influences on floating constructions in relevance to mobility and static requirements in changing conditions.
    or
    40 minutes about actually nothing. With a good chance that 50% of the audience will not notice this.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could..
    Mostly about tech stuff or computer programming.
    Probably a little of history too, esp on ww2.

I could be boring though as no prepared visual aids.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure the value of this but since you asked:
    1) Ford Mustangs - Classic 60's and/or Current S550 Mustang
    2) Salt Water fish tank and corals - How to build a tank stand
    3) Repairing and caulking a window
    4) Laying a floating tile floor
    5) World War II airplanes & submarines
    6) Affordable Care Act - Obama Care
    7) ERISA & HIPAA
    8) All types of life insurance, disability and long term care plans
    9) Employee Benefits
    10) Working out and using Free Weights
    11) The Tao
    Probably a few other things I am not thinking of right now

1|0
    0|0
  • Botanic
    Nature laws
    Art
    Music
    The world itself
    Weed (infos for parents or botanics, not for smokers)
    Cloth design
    Shoes

1|0
    0|0
  • Various technical topics in telecommunications. Also, whiskey. And dogs. And probably farming.

1|0
    0|0
  • u just have to start off with a point dont finish the point and then ramble on and finish it at the end

1|0
    0|0
  • Computers, Cats, and maybe Mechatronics, I did study that for five years...

1|0
    0|0
  • Chemistry, radiochemistry, thermodynamics, the power of community, the game bloodborne, morailty as it pertains to religion and societal norms.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely nothing lol I'm extremely short winded, I used to do entire term papers and only reach 3 pages without missing any information.

0|0
    0|0
  • The pitfalls in life. hahaha

3|1
    0|0
  • No. Not unless it was about something I knew really well and had a passion for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Torture, pshycology, religion and music... maybe a little about physics, too

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I couldn't do 5 minutes, to be honest, and that would be WITH prep time...

Simples...

1|0
    0|0
  • Um. Hay baling. Probably welding (my career/ college major). And maaaybe dodge trucks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Island being a false religion and Mohammed a false prophet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hacking... no preparation needed

1|0
    0|0
  • Memes

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

Recommended myTakes