Is it wired I still like kids movie?

For some reason it take me back to when I was young even through I’m 24 I still need to see mohna and coco and princess and and frog but I enjoy watching them here and there my personal favorite is ice age. My siblings are a lot older then me and so I watch them with my nieces (my nephew is 19 so I grew up with him pretty much but yea for some reason I still like kids movies

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No such thing as a kids movie.
    Kids can watch the movie but adults made them. And I assure you even though its animated or whatnot. The verbal jokes are not for children as they do not have the capacity to understand them.
    Take looney tunes for example.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Right like when Rex from toy story say I’m gonna get played with

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I still like "kids" movies a lot. There are a lot of really good kid-ish movies out there and I think being a bit older you can see a deeper meaning to some of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same. The Sandlot will always hold a special place in my heart.

0|0
    0|0
    • I loved that movie when I was a kind I use to watch it over and over once it ended I would start it again

• I like cartoons too. I just look at them a little differently from how I did when I was younger

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree. I think they said a mammogram in Rango which would go over most kids head but being an adult I though it was hilarious and my niece could figure out why I was laughing

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes