Is it wired I still like kids movie?

For some reason it take me back to when I was young even through I’m 24 I still need to see mohna and coco and princess and and frog but I enjoy watching them here and there my personal favorite is ice age. My siblings are a lot older then me and so I watch them with my nieces (my nephew is 19 so I grew up with him pretty much but yea for some reason I still like kids movies

42

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No such thing as a kids movie.
    Kids can watch the movie but adults made them. And I assure you even though its animated or whatnot. The verbal jokes are not for children as they do not have the capacity to understand them.
    Take looney tunes for example.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Right like when Rex from toy story say I’m gonna get played with