Goku vs Superman! Please keep it civil. Now that Goku has surpassed his limits once again who has the advantage?

Goku vs Superman! Please keep it civil. Now that Goku has surpassed his limits once again who has the advantage?
  • Goku
    Vote A
  • Superman
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Lets add these factors. What about Jiren vs Superman for those who know about Jiren and how would the environment play a factor against Goku?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So I'm starting by saying we're holding this match in the world of void. Where superman has no yellow sun. No power. What exactly is he fighting Goku with?

1|0
    0|0
    • Om add a sun to the void. Then who?

• Its hard to determine. Superman was branded to be the best thing in the known universe. He's pretty broken but as of now I could say Goku stands a serious chance. Way more than before. On a cellular level Goku's genetics are more advanced than Clarks. Kryptonians gain power from yellow suns. Saiyans gain strength the longer they fight. One miscalculation is always the rate at which Goku is improving while fighting Superman. As of now once Superman renders Goku unconscious into MUI he's done.

Most Helpful Girl

• Instant response is Goku but it's like Almost 5am here so I may not be thinking properly and will have to return to this in the morning 😂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Goku 100%

He is the most powerful in the Universe

1|1
    0|1
    • Show All
    • @Chthou95 goku has been described as limitless for years.

• Yet he always get's saved by vegeta in a lot of situations. And even if by some miracle goku could beat superman, he would get killed by cosmic beings like the anti monitor or the spectre along with michael demuirgos

• Undoubtedly goku, he beats up on deities. While superman is a badass he isn't indestructible and energy attacks that can easily annihilate planets are probably enough.

1|1
    0|1
  • Depends, superman in the movies, or superman in the comics. Superman in the comics would for sure destroy goku but goku would beat superman in the movies

1|1
    0|0
  • Well Goku is a God, and even if he loses he just comes back to life even stronger. So even if he lost at first, he'd win that rematch

1|0
    0|0
  • Goku. I'm giving the advantage from Dragon ball Z days..

1|1
    0|0
  • I think in a purely physical fight superman might pull it off. but with Goku's energy attacks I think that would be too much for superman

1|0
    0|0
  • Superman. Always will be. Dragonball is so overrated and while it can be humorous, the characters just can't compete with traditional superheroes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Goku obviously. DC characters are little children to DBZ characters. Normal goku is enough for superman. Don't care about sun. Goku stomps him anyway.

1|0
    0|3
  • Goku is a sayan, he wants by nature to fight someone to the best of his abilities, superman's best abilities is Superman Prime (google it)...
    IF not, it's just vanilla superman vs goku then Goku

0|0
    0|0
  • goku. superman may be an all powerfull being but he has been like it all his life. goku might be on par with his strength but at least he jas propper battle experience

0|0
    0|2
  • Superman like clearly. It doesn't matter. He essiantially can't be killed by almost anything so I doubt Goku could do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • superman has punched a dimension out of existence before,

0|1
    0|0
  • Ummmmmmm, what is a Goku? I thought I ate that once at a Malaysian restaurant...

0|0
    0|0
  • In mastered ultra instinct goku can avoid any danger so superman wouldn't be able to hit him at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman still kicks his ass. Let's not bring cosmic armour superman into this 😂

0|0
    0|2
  • Batman, sorry wrong post🤤

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends on which version of Goku and Superman.

1|0
    0|0
  • Goku. He can use Hakai on Superman.

1|0
    0|0
  • Spiderman will kill them both

0|1
    0|0
  • I love goku, but it has to go to superman

0|1
    0|0
  • Always Superman cmon!

0|1
    0|0
  • please pm me i have to copy and paste

0|0
    0|0
    • goku by the way

• but it depends which superman

• for the record Comsic Armor Wins I don't know about pre crisis bc its too inconsistent but going on high end its still pretty tricky but anything below is childs play. to be far superman prime and all these other primes its just seems desperate to say hey we have 52 version of superman to fight lol and putting them as one as an average is unfair bc the high end superman is Cosmic armor which again is pretty much a reality warper if I am not mistaken. If we are talking power vs powers no stupid haxes like outliving him or making new powers on the spot. Thats why we have Zeno lol but yeah too many factors but please dont ever say New 52 even has a chance bc that’s pure ignorance.

• Superman prime would f*ck the lights out of Goku. pre00.deviantart.net/.../...poracion08-d778aix.png

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• they all have a extreme power and both of them powerful and strong ( i really love guko ) but i think superman gonna win maybe.,.,.,

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman, as long as it was a yellow sun world

0|0
    0|1
    • But in the world of void with no sun?

• Show All
    • they would both freeze to death in total darkness in a world with no sun

• @oriander1 there it is Superman needs the sun like Goku needs an admospher. But the world of void needs no sun to sustain the atmosphere. Hmm

• HULLLLKKKKKK SMASSSHHHHHH

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes