Goku vs Superman! Please keep it civil. Now that Goku has surpassed his limits once again who has the advantage?

• Goku
  • Superman
Lets add these factors. What about Jiren vs Superman for those who know about Jiren and how would the environment play a factor against Goku?

424

Most Helpful Guy

• So I'm starting by saying we're holding this match in the world of void. Where superman has no yellow sun. No power. What exactly is he fighting Goku with?

• Om add a sun to the void. Then who?

• Its hard to determine. Superman was branded to be the best thing in the known universe. He's pretty broken but as of now I could say Goku stands a serious chance. Way more than before. On a cellular level Goku's genetics are more advanced than Clarks. Kryptonians gain power from yellow suns. Saiyans gain strength the longer they fight. One miscalculation is always the rate at which Goku is improving while fighting Superman. As of now once Superman renders Goku unconscious into MUI he's done.

Most Helpful Girl

• Instant response is Goku but it's like Almost 5am here so I may not be thinking properly and will have to return to this in the morning 😂