What are your favorite videogames?

Could be on any console/pc, from any time, and any style. Also, why this one?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend and I have several favorites that we love to play together! They are:

Super Mario 3D World
    Kirby: Return to Dreamland
    Spyro: Dawn of the Dragons
    Resident Evil 5/6
    Overcooked
    Ark: Survival Evolved
    Lovers in a Dangerous Space
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
    Left 4 Dead 1 and Left 4 Dead 2

These were the ones my girlfriend and I enjoy the most! While I'm more of a competitive and deep strategist type of gamer, my girlfriend was more casual and adored co-op games that were simple to play and not against other players. That's when I did my research on what games would be considered the most enjoyable to play together! I love spending time playing video games with my girlfriend more then by myself honestly ^^

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Manhunt 2. I played it on the Wii when I was 10 because my brother had it still to this date the most fucked up and violent video game I've played to this date. It definitely made me enjoy gory games at a young age.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 63

• I've been playing games for a long time, I even belive my first memories are of watching my older brother playing video games as I was too little to play.

so ima try to pick 5 games from every console and platform. while many games do cross multiple console generationa ima just pick the first one.

Nintendo (original Nes)
    Super Mario bro. series (started with duck hunt combo)
    megaman series
    little ninja bros
    three stooges
    caveman games

Sega Genesis 16bit
    Sonic series
    golden axe series
    comic zone
    ristar
    toe jam and earl

Playstation 1 (original)
    Metal gear solid series
    legend of dragoon
    resident evil series
    marvel VS capcom
    Street fighter series

Nintendo 64
    perfect dark
    NFL blitz
    paper mario
    super smash bros
    pokemon statdium

Playstation 2
    god of War series
    devil may cry series
    armored core series
    hitman series
    killzone series

Nintendo Wii
    dragon ball series
    Mario cart series
    Metroid series
    resident evil remake series

Playstation 3
    deadspace series
    resistance fall of man series
    call of duty series (up to modern warfare 2)
    final fantasy series
    battlefield series

Playstation 4
    nier automata
    witcher series
    overwatch
    destiny
    deus ex series

Handheld platform

Gameboy (original, color, and advance)
    Pokémon series
    dragon ball series
    advance wars series
    Digimon series

Playstation (psp, vita)
    metal gear portable series
    ghost in the shell series
    toukiden
    little big planet series

PC platform
    Diablo series
    multiple MMO's
    simulation series

0|0
    0|0
  • League of Legends. Simply because it is one of the only games I"m all that good at. Even then I"m not great at it. Single player games usually just feel lonely to me. I crave human interaction even while playing games so I don't like playing single player games unless I"m playing them with someone. (at least for the most part.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hotline Miami 1 and 2. Great music and tight controls. If you’re into completing difficult tasks with perfection then they both (mainly the second one though) have great replay value. Both games will give you a solid two months of entertainment each depending on how you play and receive it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My genre is somewhat underrated when it comes to games. I like racing games. Be it bike, car or even a truck. I like em. I think most people are shooting game enthusiasts.

My favourites are

NFS EARLIER SERIES (most wanted, carbon etc.) Inlike the new versions tho.

The crew

Blur

Split second velocity

Rocket league.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite video game series are: Tekken, Virtual Fighter, Resident Evil, DOOM, Max Payne, Dead Or Alive, Soul Calibur, Street Fighter & so many games to come.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ones that pop into my head from childhood are;

Call of Duty
    Runescape
    Medal of Honour
    Simpsons Hit & Run
    Stronghold Crusader
    Age of Empires

Probably the ones i've spent the most hours on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Street racing games- test drive, need for speed etc. World War 2 themed first person shooter games- Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, Brothers in Arms

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to play any metal gear solid games (besides survive), RPGs such as final fantasy, Star ocean and Witcher to some adventures like uncharted and tomb raider.

I just like good stories.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guild Wars 2
    Great, friendly, interactive community
    Huge, beautiful map
    Great storyline
    Subscription-free
    Great fashion and play-style choices
    PC masterrace
    Always more goals to reach
    Can easily be played recreationally or SUPER intensely

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a week away from one full year playing WAR ROBOTS.. started playing out of boredom on my Android, now I find myself at times scheduling my day around playing time. I know. I need a life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman : Arkham City , Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood , The Walking Dead Season 1 , Transformers : Fall of Cybertron , Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Series

0|0
    0|0
  • The last of us - ps3 naughty dog produced this masterpiece and for those who don't know who naughty dog is they created Crash Bandicoot, the last of us is a compelling story taking it's perspective to post apocalyptic and economic fallout the stories characters Joel a middle aged man and a kid, Ellie who become partners in this messed up world try to fight for survival dealing with looters, fungi zombie creatures, law enforcement and factions who seek a cure to the madness. The story and character development are the most amazing I've ever seen. Never have I been so emotionally attached to characters that have such remarkable chemistry along with being in tune with their emotions and the developers made sure that game was an undeniable masterpiece. 10/10 I recommend playing it if you have a ps3 or ps4 or simply just watch it on YouTube it's a story that's truly unforgettable.

0|0
    1|0
  • I like retro nintendo games, tetris, the GTA franchise, some app & PC games centered around RTS tower siege & defense like Kingdom Rush or the Stronghold franchise.

0|0
    0|0
  • well skyrim is always fun. and though a lot of people hate it i do enjoy call of duty ghosts (its a lot of fun if you have a group t pla with, and especially if you play well)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like NHL 18, I'm looking forward to MLB The Show 18 and I'm also gonna buy Madden NFL. I like that games because you can always play them and there are many different modes to play.

0|1
    0|0
  • Silent Hill, F. E. A. R., Outlast, Fallout 3/New Vegas, Oblivion, Splatterhouse, DOOM 2016, Hotline Miami, Alice Madness Returns, Spyro, Fable 2, Assassin's Creed 2-revelations, party hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Metal gear solid series till phantom pain.
    Devil may cry 3 and 4.
    Prince of persia the sands of time, The two Thrones and prince of persia 4.
    ninja gaiden 3.
    Half life 1and 2.
    crysis 1 2 3

0|0
    0|0
  • CS 1.6 which I started playing since I was 7 then there was CSS and in 2013 I started CS:GO which is still my favourite game and always be.

0|0
    0|0
  • My all time favorites are, The Last of Us, Bioshock Infinite, Skyrim, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, League of Legends, NBA 2K series, and some of the Assassin's Creed games.

0|0
    0|0
  • 33 people and nobody has said any Final Fantasy game. I'm upset.

0|0
    2|0
  • Skyrim, Fallout 4, Dragonball Raging Blast 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Super Smash Bros Melee, Legend of Zelda: Windwaker

0|0
    0|0
  • halo3, cod black ops, left 4 dead, pure, assassin's creed, two worlds, fable 2, and mirrors edge... at least till i got stuck, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fallout 4 the whole uncharted series and doom, Majora's mask, silent Hill, all Dragonball z games including Dragonball fighter z

0|0
    0|0
  • The division on Xbox one even with the cheaters and all the other shit that goes on in it I still play it good game

0|0
    0|0
  • World of Tanks, but recently the player base dropped their IQ off a cliff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now, Dynasty Warriors 9, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Europa Universalis 4, Hearts of Iron 4, Warhammer Vermintide 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super Mario, Pokemon, Castlevania, Kirby, Megaman, Fire Emblem, Dragon Quest, and The Legend of Zelda.

0|0
    0|0
  • It changes time to time, but I could say Some of them are my favourite, like -
    * NFS Run
    * Rise of the Tomb Raider
    * Assassin's creed origins

0|0
    0|0
  • garrys mod, nba or mlb / milb, uncharted series, skate series, assassains creed, call of duty 1 pc, minecraft, golf with your friends, loads of others

0|0
    0|0
  • Devil may cry 3, the evil within, resident evil 4 and last but not least, Super smash bros for WiiU

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• Resident Evil series (3 the most, 6 the least and I hate VII),
    Devil May cry series (3 the most, 5 the least),
    Metal gear series (3 the most, V the least),
    battlecity,
    Tetris,
    captain Tsubasa,
    TMNT,
    double dragon 2,
    the little lady mermaid,
    Pocahontas,
    black,
    Assassins Creed (1, 2 & brotherhood),
    saw,
    barnyard,
    jackal,
    marvel vs capcom 3,
    injustice gods among us,
    mortal kombat series,
    super mario,
    silent hill series (shattered memories the most),
    life is strange
    and many others cool games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Halo 1 & 2
    Fallout 3 , new Vegas and 4
    Borderlands handsome jack collection
    Destiny
    Skyrim and morrowind
    Pokémon
    Persona
    Deus ex

Been playing warframe lately because of a good friend

1|0
    0|0
  • The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind on pc. I love how you can play for hours and hours, have so many different things to do and paths to choose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skyrim (Exploring and moding is fun)
    Brahalla when short on time a great fight full of action game
    Portal (love puzzles)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm playing a lot of AoC (PC) lately but, a couple of all time favourites are Fable 2 & 3 (Xbox360) and an old PlayStation game, Vandal Hearts. I could play those games for hours <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Wolfenstein New Order, Wolfenstein New Colossus, Overwatch, League of Legends, Bioshock

0|0
    0|0
  • Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer is one of my favorites to play 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I like mostly old school games. Such as Sly Cooper, Jack & Daxter, ATV off-road fury, or any lego game :P

0|0
    0|0
  • KH, Life is strange, Beyond two souls and until dawn

0|0
    0|0
  • Xbox 360: far cry 3, Skyrim, fallout new Vegas, bioshock, Minecraft, Diablo 3..

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the Legend of Zelda games i've played, Splatoon, Uncharted, and Mario Galaxy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fallout and TES

0|0
    0|0
  • Godhand on ps2

0|0
    0|0
  • World of tanks. Don't kill me please.

0|0
    0|0
    • I had that on pc and xbox. Its not bad just not my favourite