Which sims 3 I should get?

Ok so I am planning in a few weeks or wait a bit to get another expansion pack of sims 3 but I don't know which one I should try first. So here I am interesting in:
seasons
University Life
Ambitions
Which one should I get first?
  • seasons
  • ambitions
  • University Life
    Vote C

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Ambitions is a no go. I played all and am currently playing Sims 4.

I would suggest you just pirating the game and play it like that!

Seasons is alright and University was pretty fun... but that was that, 2 in game weeks and then it's all over.

Whereas in Seasons you have weekly festivals and fun stuff to do

Most Helpful Girl

• You should watch Lazy Game Reviews on YouTube. He lays out all the content that you’d be getting with each one. I vote for getting seasons first because I liked the stuff that came in there more.

• I just did that LOL it not helping at all I don't want them all at once I want to play one at a time or together with different expansions so I don't get bored fast. But his reviews don't help at all. It makes me want different packs for different reasons.

• That’s the thing, it depends on your play style. I liked building houses and decorating more than playing with the characters so I watched videos on the items and that’s how I made up my mind.

• Seasons is cool because it’s got weekly carnival events and holidays. You can throw Halloween parties and Gift giving parties.